Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

HOW TO: 405n(blu ray) Labby

you could use a middle man and let him keep the laser for his trouble and that way it would be completely legal!

Hi

[highlight]you could use a middle man and let him keep the laser for his trouble and that way it would be completely legal! [/highlight]

I live in Asia and I can help but I am not sure about the extra shipping cost from where I'm at to your place :)

i have built another lab style 405nm laser... this heat sink is improved and imo much better.

DSCF7888.jpg

DSCF7889.jpg

DSCF7895.jpg

DSCF7899.jpg

very nice labby, :D I bet you can leave it on for days. :cool:
may I ask where you got the heatsink from? :p

that is so sweet tho it wont let me view the page for the heatsink and i need one -_-

thesk8nmidget said:
so tonight i went ahead and made a little lab style blue ray 405nm laser...

Thats quite a nice unit you've got there, I'm considering building one myself now.  Could you run one of these for a couple hours at a time with a heatsink like that one and fan cooling?

Hey guys, I have a question. Where can I buy a driver for one of these? I live in the US and I wanna buy a Z bolt sink and a driver to use with one of my diodes, but I can't seem to find a labby driver that I can plug into a wall outlet. And only the driver, too.

hmm probably not getting ir right.

the one from dealextreme for 18$ it's possible to take away the laser module and set in a new one right?

would be just what I need and to put in some new module with another diode and more power.

and wouldent using an battery elliminator set on 9v work better to hook up to it rather than spending batteries all the time? :)