Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

How NOT to handle a 175mw green laser pointer.

Everyone should post nasty comments on Youtube about that. The poster probably checks the comments and they should know how stupid that is, so they don't keep doing it. I hope that kid has a good optometrist.

Everyone of those birds flew into a Burger King window 30 seconds later.

YGG

Who the hell let the kid play with a laser period, they are not toys, I mean I enjoy them for entertainment but I never do things as selfish and foolish as that. I let a young kid use my dx true 50 outside once but it was under my closest super vision and his mothers as well, on top of it, that was outside so no dot could harm eyes. That is undoubtedly some of the poorest parenting I have ever seen. Kids like that don't understand the risk, I still hate it when people put dollar store lasers in eyes, ya, it's still fucking stupid, don't do it, they don't know the difference, just another laser to them. I bet he just said, here play with it. Dumb ass.

Well, I guess they do check the comments, I just clicked the link, and got this in a big red bar up top : This video has been removed by the user. Don't know if this is good or bad, bad for those who were trying to help by posting how to safely use lasers.