Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

How many lasers do you have?

Pulsar 125mw
Lanling 100mw
WL Advanced 35mw (my only green now ) :'(
10mw 635 module
5mw XY scanner laser show thingie
ripped xy scanner thingie from above

Jase

Things

well, i'm not completely laserless, i have a 5mw red laser show thing, and a 10mw green laser show thing. but i have no handheld lasers :'(

pseudonomen137 said:
[quote author=lazerlover link=1167943043/15#29 date=1182101542]Moderator nice collection!!!
well I now have a 1mw red key chain from Pseudo
and a 125mw x-series from NOVA on it's way!!!

LOL. That's gotta be about the weakest laser I've ever sent out. I just bought a lot of 60 of them to ship to people when I send them other strong lasers... "for comparison". I figured you'd just gotten a new greenie and I have a crapload of these things now so I'd just send you one for the heck of it. [/quote]

LOL it's keeping me amused, it's fairly bright for a 1mw red, I teast neighbors dogs at night, cats, and my pet rabbits follow it around our basement.
GOD! I called Nova today and they said 2-3 weeks before they get more lasers, but that can't be right because that's what they told me in an email like 2 weeks ago, so i'm hoping it's soon I can't wait!!!

S

SenKat

They may have already received more lasers - but since they have a fairly tight quality control, they do not want to send out an underpowered unit.

SenKat said:
They may have already received more lasers - but since they have a fairly tight quality control, they do not want to send out an underpowered unit.

true, which is good, but i'm still impatient! ::) lol :p
Madgalenda ( sorry on spelling) said she would email me as soon as they were all tested, so i'm still waiting ont hat it was just wierd when I called and they said another 2-3 weeks, i'm like, I hope not! Because that's the answer I got like 2 weeks ago when I asked..........oh well time will tell!

my lasers-

95mw viper from dragon lasers

5mw DX laser

5mw red pen-style laser

I don't have a lot  :( :(

Gerald

Not much variety but:

Spyder II GX
Spyder II GX
Spyder II GX
Spyder II GX
Spyder II GX
Spyder II GX

:p

1x 180mw red Laser from SenKat
1x 125mw Fusion

I know not to much...

Hey where is psuedo he has like a billion!!

ya, pseudo has a mountain of lasers,

i have

4x 1mW red
1x 5mW core (green)
1x 125mW Fusion (green)
1x 10mW-25mW Homade IR laser

T

timelord

I've been updating my collection all I need is a 35mw blue RPL :D

I have 9 lasers.
1x 175mw Aries (532nm)
1x 161mw BFG Nemesis (532nm)
2x 100mw red diodes in housings from SenKat (650nm)
1x 125mw Dragon laser (532nm)
1x 100mw pulsar (650nm)
1x 125mw black cased fusion (532nm)
1x 5mw laser X-Y scanner unit (635-670nm)
1x 1mw red keyring toy (650nm)
1x 5mw WL core (532nm)
And more to come

Things

i have a slightly bigger collection now.
DX 30
DX 20 (in pieces)
5mw red laser show thing
10mw green laser show thing
homemade 200mw ir laser (from DX 20 ;D)
and hopefully a red, green and yellow scanner soon ::)

Well I owned a ebay 50mW for about 4 days before I KILLED IT BAD. Then purchased a NOVA X65 which for some reason power button was going out on it. But Magdalena at NOVA was extremely nice and promised me one with exact specs or most likely a better one. So I decided to get a few more stuff to go with it. Going to get optics to go with holder and I want the safety key.

Edited spelling

Well at the moment I am in the market for a 100mw + pointer as I killed mine just now playing with it.

Now all I own is my 350 mw lab laser (my first post stated 650mw, it was a keypad typo and will be fixed) and a 150mw green laser in a black box shown below.

oops cant post pics yet - need postcount = 20.

Will have to wait. Oh well at least then I'll have a better beamshot of the 150 running :)

All have IR filters and I also own a set of OD6+ laser glasses from WL

gyrodryve said:
Well at the moment I am in the market for a 100mw + pointer as I killed mine just now playing with it.

Now all I own is my 350 mw lab laser (my first post stated 650mw, it was a keypad typo and will be fixed) and a 150mw green laser in a black box shown below.

oops cant post pics yet - need postcount = 20.

Will have to wait. Oh well at least then I'll have a better beamshot of the 150 running :)

All have IR filters and I also own a set of OD6+ laser glasses from WL

If you're looking for a quality greenie (as opposed to Spymode or NewWish) you may want to PM in a few days. Tomorrow a friend is 2 or 3 day shipping me some of CNI's strongest black/gold lasers to test out and I'm sure to have at least a few >100mW lasers. The prices will be better than reasonable IMO ;)

FokoF

This is like soooo not fair, i only got a 5mw red module, unknown mw red ripped out of a power tool(one of those alignment laser guide thingies) and a 5mw green.
WE NEED MORE POWER CAPITAN!!!! ;D

well as of today, i own....
one leadlight 5mW green
one ballpoint pen/pda stylus/5mW red laser
one wicked lasers core
one wicked lasers pulsar p125
one wicked lasers executive 15mW, broken within 14 hours of arrival....

i'm either going to get a fixed 15mW executive, or a refund and a nova X-15, so either way...:)