Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

How gas-ion lasers work

First of all, I'm not asking how they work. I was just searching for something that explained how they work that included some pictures. I found this during my search. It seems like it would be great for someone new to the gas-ion world.

How gas-ion lasers work

:thanks: This is a invaluable article for anyone interested in moving up to the "Holy Grail" of lasers. IMHO

aXit

Nice.

I just proved brewster's angle with a PHR and one of those 3d model cubes. (the ones with little bubbles inside a clear cube)

Cool stuff, to get no reflection you have to have the angle and the rotation exactly right.

Thnx Dr_Evil this certainly is some great info for me and i bet for allot of other people to.

I still want a argon ion laser soooo badly.. but it aint easy to get or way to expensive where i life and shipping it from US or where ever costs a fortune + the idea of it breaking while being shipped:cryyy:

diachi

Thnx Dr_Evil this certainly is some great info for me and i bet for allot of other people to.

I still want a argon ion laser soooo badly.. but it aint easy to get or way to expensive where i life and shipping it from US or where ever costs a fortune + the idea of it breaking while being shipped:cryyy:
Don't worry about breakages if you get one of those JDSU Air cooled systems ... things are built like tanks ... costs about the same to ship one too! :D :p