Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

HOW EASY IT IS TO RUIN AN EBAY SELLER's BUSINESS!

Sorry Hon, didn't mean to hit a nerve. I sort of thought it was pretty grim there, but wasn't real sure. I don't pay attention to other countries goings on. I asked about the weather because Canada is Brrr Cold, and just wondered if you were used to snow. I don't blame you one bit for wanting to get out of there. I can't even begin to imagine what it would be like to live there. I have only ever lived in the US and our 'problems and gripes' are laughable to people in other countries that do not have the freedom and liberties we have here. Although, those freedoms and liberties are being stripped away at a rapid rate by our F'd up government.

The economy is in the toilet now. California doesn't have a budget so the asshat governor bumped the state workers back to minimum wage until one is passed. That wont get the budget done! what he should have done is take away the paychecks of the people in charge of making the budget! They all went on vacation at the beginning of the new fiscal year, instead of sitting there and making the budget! WTF? I would have made them stay until it was done. No food, no water, no money. Get the damn budget done so we can move on. Geeze, they do this every stinking year, and every year, they cant get it done on time. I don't get it.

I've never been to Canada, but am seriously considering moving up there. I am fed up with the way things are run/done here. Or maybe to Lake Chapala, Mexico. That is another thought. I have to do something soon.

Sorry for the rant.
You did not hit a nerve, it's just that I don't want to talk about it because it's way to stupid...
In any way, no place is heaven, it would seem. It's just that some places are better than others.

I hate the whole paypal / ebay monopoly.

I recently sold a few items on ebay. I've had just under 100 transactions on ebay, both buying and selling.

The items I sold recently, paypal would not release the money to me until I received positive feedback from the buyer.

I've been a member of ebay since 1999!!!! Over 11 years with 100% positive feedback, not even one 'neutral' remark, and they feel they need to hold my money until the buyer leaves feedback. I think that's bullshit.

I understand the need to protect buyers from new sellers, but this is a bit ridiculous.

sorry that happened to ya gus, hope they don't rack up the cash for a month than limit your account. i have heard they are doing this topeople. :(