Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

How can I buy a new Wicked Laser Krypton (in the USA)?

I am interested in buying a brand new Wicked Laser Krypton, but live in the USA. I know there's a third party seller on eBay, but their prices are way over 100% markup. Are there any other third parties that can buy for us in the USA?

Just get a PL-E pro 532nm from jetlasers.com. Higher quality, less expensive, awesome customer service. And they guarantee shipping to the US. It's very hard to get a laser from wicked lasers into the US nowadays, because they are on the customs blacklist.

Thanks! Do you know if those lasers have the IR Filter?

Blacklist...really? Maybe, I should just cough up the extra $$$.

I already have a Dragon Laser Spartan (200 mW) and love it's simple, but safe switch. I hate using keys/plugs and momentary switches that can activate just by grabbing the laser in a hurry. I had a Wicked Laser Krypton (low power) before and can tolerate it's crazy UI.

Yes, both laserbtb (as a $2 option) and jetlasers have IR filters installed. You know the krypton does not, right?

Also, watch out with the double posting. Mods will get mad. Just use the edit button to add something to your latest post

Last edited:

Encap

The new WL Kryptons are all 520nm diode lasers amazingly overpriced for a fixed focus laser @ $999.99---is an insane price exploiting people that don't know any better, the same as ebay prices for Krypton some of which are not even genuine WL Kryptons.

You can go with JetLasers 1000mW 520nmn green Equality model for just $399. See: 520nm Equality series Green Lasers

If you like the PL-E Pro look better it is more money but has several features that are nice like internal focusing mechanism operates like a camera lens adjusted by rotating an external collar among others and is many time better than anything WL has ever offered.

Last edited:
The new WL Kryptons are all 520nm diode lasers amazingly overpriced for a fixted focus laser @ $999.99---is an insane price exploiting people that don't know any better, the same as ebay prices for Krypton some of which are not even genuine WL Kryptons.

You can go with JetLaser 1000mW 520nmn green Equality model for just $399. See: 520nm Equality series Green Lasers

If you like the PL-E Pro look better it is more money but has several features that are nice and is many time better than anything WL has ever offered.

Yeah. Im also getting frankly tired of them listing their lasers "as most powerful". If only people who buy these things knew the real story :pop:

-Alex

Good info, people. Thanks! Is there a big difference between 520 and 532 nm beam quality? I assume my Dragon Laser Spartan is 532 nm.

99RADS

I am interested in buying a brand new Wicked Laser Krypton, but live in the USA. I know there's a third party seller on eBay, but their prices are way over 100% markup. Are there any other third parties that can buy for us in the USA?
If you keep searching then you can probably find a good price on ebay. you can buy a thor m2 for like $65

The OP may not be responding as it was posted in 2015. I had not realized WL did not use IR filters on their 532 nm!

If you keep searching then you can probably find a good price on ebay. you can buy a thor m2 for like $65
why would you want one of these;;this thread it >3 years old-- We do not do WL here.. they have a forum you know??