Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

How about some Positives?

All I've heard from this forum so far is "DO NOT BUY FROM WICKED LASERS!" who am i quoting? Too many posts to count at this point. i was hoping for some honest opinions of where i SHOULD buy a laser. And another thing. people say that the Arctic is overpriced and not worth your money. How about a Polaris from laserglow? $989 for a 1W 447nm blue laser?! you have got to be joking!!!! :crackup: but to sum it up, Where is the best quality for the best price?

Ciaran

All I've heard from this forum so far is "DO NOT BUY FROM WICKED LASERS!" who am i quoting? Too many posts to count at this point. i was hoping for some honest opinions of where i SHOULD buy a laser. And another thing. people say that the Arctic is overpriced and not worth your money. How about a Polaris from laserglow? $989 for a 1W 447nm blue laser?! you have got to be joking!!!! :crackup: but to sum it up, Where is the best quality for the best price?

Just to let you know, if you DO end up ordering from Lazerer, I've just found out that they have a 5% discount code available for you if you like their Facebook page. I was just putting it out there. :)