Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

How a PGL should work!

Well this is a cool little vid of my PGL before it failed. Was outputting WAY over 400mW... Glenn caught it hitting 715mW's!!!
link:
YouTube - videoclip425's Channel

as you can see they are VERY powerfull units, its just that CNI needs to work on the QC!
to all that have bought one, i wish you better luck than i had!
p.s. this was sold as a PGL III C 300mW :D
~Dustin

Last edited:

Grr WTF am i doing wrong??? I am putting this - the *
[*yt]=sGRub9iHmms[/yt]

Last edited:

Rob

That is one powerful laser! Damn shame you couldn't get a working unit. I definitely want to get a high powered green someday when I have enough money.

That is one powerful laser! Damn shame you couldn't get a working unit. I definitely want to get a high powered green someday when I have enough money.

yesss it wuz!!! but no worries! i have a much better laser on the way!

Nice video.
CNI is very capable of producing some NICE stuff... it's a shame you had to go though all that...
I'm still happy with my PGL, however.
Are you getting the RPL?

Nice video.
CNI is very capable of producing some NICE stuff... it's a shame you had to go though all that...
I'm still happy with my PGL, however.
Are you getting the RPL?

Well yes. I am get one direct from viasho tho, as a >400mW unit exact same as an RPL 425/450 is over $300 less. they also have cheaper units in a host the same as a RPL but uses diffrent diode, driver , optics and is shorter duty cycle (60sec) but i am paying a bit more for the unit from them that is same as they sell to opto! except its black :D