Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

horrible accident

CCC

Have you noticed anything REALLY unusual? Like, you know...........powers?

Cel

I'm glad that you survived, and I hope that everything gets ok, back to normal

*facepalm*

Dag, blake, Glad you made it out ok, and with a new view on life :yh: In the end, how do we really know that we see colors like everyone else? This may not be a blessing, but it may not be a curse either. Keep your spirits up!

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard....Nobody would admit to having powers, you are supposed to keep it a secret. But it can't hurt to try to move a few things or see someone's thoughts or something :san:

Nimoxp

To the OP, you said the accident was a month ago, and have been in the hospital for three months since. This must be one of those new hospitals that exist in it's own time warp that I read about, lol. :p :D

I'd say you are very lucky that your brain injury was not worse. I have some color blindness (born with) so you get used to it...though maybe yours is not permanent hopefully!

Nimoxp

How else could you spend 3 months in one month? lol

But if he was in a coma for 2 months and treated for 3 of those, I suppose the math almost makes sense in the way time would feel.

Last edited:
. I went back to the doctor and they said that when I was hit by the car my vision got messed up and not actually but basically its like your color blind now.
Is that permanent or will you regain your ability to see colours normally again soon?