Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hola from Lowell MA !

Hola forum. Long time lurker, first time poster.

I've had an interest in lasers since the first Beastie Boys laser show I saw in the planetarium at Museum of Science in Boston back in 1990. I do own a few lasers, and yes I have goggles also. My goal is to create a projector of some sorts in the near future. Hopefully with everyone's help my plan can come to fruition. I have been lurking over at Photonlexicon also, but I think they are to advanced for me. I'm good with my hands but in the fog when it comes to electronics. Please have some patience if I ask something seemingly simple to most. I do use the search bar, but sometimes I cant find the information Im looking for, or I just dont get it.

Thank you !

John

Welcome!!!! Good to see a fellow Mass-hole on the forums :)

just keep using the search bar and when you cant find something just ask. we will be more than happy to help as long as you have first put some effort in

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums! Be sure to read all the rules/stickies, and use the search button as much as possible.. Best of luck with your future builds.

Yeah, welcome to the forum! here a link to a Spirograph but not quite sure if this is what you were talkinga about. i've built one and im in the process of doing one with 40mm fans instread because this motor/mirror combo is loud and hard to build.

Laser Spirograph

welcome.gif
to the Forum John....

39 Reasons NOT to Buy From Wicked Lasers

Enjoy your stay...

Jerry

Thank you for the warm welcome, and tips.

Mass-hole! I never heard that before but it fits. There are many grumpy people were I live, and alot of road rage over silly things.

I like the Spirograph idea. I think I'll try making one of those first. I have a bunch of spare parts, I wont have much to buy.

Thank you again!!1

John

WHAT!? you've never heard that nickname!?
Urban Dictionary
Even got our own website too: masshole.com

EDIT: if offended by vulgar language (f-bombs, sh*t, etc...) you may not want to watch the video

Ahh, this is a title i FULLY embrace and i need to since no one in Florida knows how to drive a car!!!! Blinkers you say, ahhhh they never heard of those things, must be an added feature that hasn't made it down here yet. it also helps to drive a big truck, people are afraid of you since this state is dumb and has a no fault policy!!!!!!

hope everyone enjoys the video and it doesn't offend anyone, if it does i am sorry, i didn't make the video

Last edited:
MINGYA, they dont even mention 45s. lol

The Urban dictionary summed up how people drive exactly. Its crazy there are not more accidents.

to be all honest, i believe growing up in Mass made me a better driver. it is amazing how many people cant drive in snow or in dry conditions for that matter. SOOOOO many drivers have never even encountered a drift/sliding and i can say that i have had many controlled drifting sessions at the local church, supermarket and just town roads. id use to work at a Big Y, you've probably heard of them being from Mass, and on my breaks id go outside and just drift around the store :) customers would give me the best look when they saw me get out of my truck from drifting, which would be parked on top of the snow banks, and then go back inside and work. ahhhh those are the days i miss

Welcome to the forum! You will have loads of fun as long as you consider safety at all times. Just stay out of Roxbury.