Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hiya all

What's up fellow light lovers? I've been lurking the forum for a couple of weeks now. This may become a new hobby of mine, so I've been trying to gather wisdom from the many knowledgeable people on this forum. I like laser pointers and handheld lasers. I'm not building yet. So far, I'm just buying.

I started out getting the cheapo ebay red, "blue-violet" (405nm) and green pointers. Just a passing fancy for me - nothing too serious. Then, by way of my job, I encountered a magnificent stage lighting laser that had a bright blue beam. The beamlusrt grew strong within me! Since it was a big, expensive setup, I didn't even bother trying to learn more about it other than the color. I asked and the effects technicians acted like it was a big secret. That made me even more curious. Before then, I didn't even know that I could possibly own a laser pointer in my favorite color! I've been on a quest for knowledge and learning options. Before lurking this forum, I didn't even consider owning a burning laser. I just wanted a cool presentation pointer that would make people ask questions about it. (Still do, btw)

I'll try not to n00b out too much but I will be asking questions on the forum, so if you see me around...be gentle? Nah, just help a n00b out, will ya? :yh:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Welcome to the forum. :)
Please add your location to your profile.
Enjoy your stay. :beer:

Nexgen

Welcome, Lucidfer!
For your questions, use search bar on the bottom of the forum page(not sure if its fixed for now, but still). This will help you to gain knowledge, and answer to your “n00b” questions, however there are no stupid or “noob” questions, just try searching before asking and you are done! :)
Enjoy your stay!

Welcome to the Forum...

As was stated above it would be
helpful if you added your Global
location to your Profile...

Enjoy your stay.

Jerry