Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

hilarious laser deterrent

norbyx

It would be interesting to know how strong is the shock..

Stin

If they are anything like the shock pens its enough to surprise you, but nothing like an electric fence...

i got one it is a weird feeling , kind of hurts but it makes your finger feel... idk.. just weird.. probably because electricity controls your muscles

still hilarious.. my friend literally grabbed it out of my hand and zapped himself... im like well thats why you dont grab my lasers... good thing it wasnt my blue one..

Last edited:

Stin

i got one it is a weird feeling , kind of hurts but it makes your finger feel... idk.. just weird.. probably because electricity controls your muscles

That's the feeling haha.
An electric fence feels more like a good punch to your body, everywhere. At least from my experience, in case you were curious.

djQUAN

I would like to imagine handling this to your boss before he does a presentation.

Laik

I bought one at a local market a few weeks ago and it is a little surprising shock (you can keep your finger on their if you are not expecting it). It was on old guy that sold it to me, i am not sure if he knew that you are not allowed to import these things.

I don't know how the Australian ebay seller get their bulk orders of 1000 from china that have <1mW on the label but can engrave plastic if focused.

I live on a little hobby farm (few chooks, horses, cows) and i have never been brave enough to touch the electric fence (we don't have one anymore though).

Laik said:
I live on a little hobby farm (few chooks, horses, cows) and i have never been brave enough to touch the electric fence (we don't have one anymore though).

I can tell you it hurts a lot, the one that I touched accidentally rendered me useless for like a minute, i.e. paralysed, not a pleasant experience :(

you should try and see if you can measure the power of the shock with a DMM :)

I had a cousin that peed on an electric fence when we were kids. Let's just say .... Myth confirmed.:crackup:

I might have to buy one of these, saftey is super important, what better way than to scare your friends away = )