Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hightechdealz - Delivery issue

Asherz

Hey guys,

I'm not starting this post just so I can moan at hightechdealz but I just wanted a little info :)

Basically I ordered from hightechdealz.com the pre fitted blu-ray module with rckstr driver about 2-3 weeks ago and it still hasn't arrived, I ordered it with my 100mw green from DX which somehow came in 7 days lol which is great along with some stuff from stonetek which is also awsom and with prompt delivery, thanks :)

But, the last thing left was my blu-ray module, and I was just wandering if it's normal for it to take this long, I live in the UK, I have tried contacting sk8er through LPF PM's and and also through his site to no avail :(

Well like I said I'm not making any assumptions or anything nor am I saying it's an awfull company I just wanted a little clarification on whats happening :d

Thanks.

Hey guys,

I'm not starting this post just so I can moan at hightechdealz but I just wanted a little info :)

Basically I ordered from hightechdealz.com the pre fitted blu-ray module with rckstr driver about 2-3 weeks ago and it still hasn't arrived, I ordered it with my 100mw green from DX which somehow came in 7 days lol which is great along with some stuff from stonetek which is also awsom and with prompt delivery, thanks :)

But, the last thing left was my blu-ray module, and I was just wandering if it's normal for it to take this long, I live in the UK, I have tried contacting sk8er through LPF PM's and and also through his site to no avail :(

Well like I said I'm not making any assumptions or anything nor am I saying it's an awfull company I just wanted a little clarification on whats happening :d

Thanks.

Hi

I live in the uk too and have orderd from hightechdealz.com i orderd a aixzi module mine took 2 ish weeks to arrive but it turned up and worked great , some times its just the post time that is slow hope you get it soon blue rays look realy cool.

i live in the US, have NEVER had any shipping prolems with him....it's a good store.....
but the only thing i've ever bought are blank modules and GGW sleds from him

Asherz

Thanks for the info guys, and bennycast you ordered it 3 days ago? I ordered mine two weeks ago lol I wouldn't get too ahead of your self it'll take alot longer to come that 3 days.

Also please don't accuse other members of being scammers because hightechdealz is a very respected site and I wasn't accusing anyone of scamming, I just wanted a little information.

jake21

Trust me he will come through on every one's order he is a good guy and runs a great site

Trust me he will come through on every one's order he is a good guy and runs a great site

true.
and benny, i wouldn't freak out, i have a hard time seeing him trying to cheat you out of a $2.50 part lol

Asherz

K, hope it comes soon, I was hoping to work on this weekend but owell :(

dont worry, every body will get every order. he will ship orders this coming thursday night.

Last edited:

Asherz

ok, how come it's taken him two weeks to ship my order? guess I'll wait for a reply. But I would of thought he may of posted mine?

looks like if its international orders it will take more time for him to go to the post office. Yesterday he told me that he would be out of town for his real job and that he will return thursday. That why hes not able to ship orders. I do not know if this includes all orders.
Do you have any idea from where does he ship items?

Last edited:
Ft. Worth, TX. International shipping is slow unless you get Priority or EMS, the latter takes a only few days and is sooo worth it if you are impatient or need something fast.

I am in the US, last time I sent a package to Gemany it took 23 days:wtf: and later I sent another package to the same address it only took 7 days. Both packages were shipped the same way via First Class Mail.:thinking:

Hightechdealz is a good company I bought from them before and shipping was quick.:D

I have ordered from him several times... the only time i ever had a problem, is when usps screwed up and had it routed somewhere else. hightechdealz is a good shop

Thanks for the good reviews everyone. and yeah I was out of town for like 2 weeks a couple weeks ago due to a business trip for my real job then went to see my girlfriend graduate college the week after that.

It can sometimes be difficult to fit in the time to work on all the orders while working my full time job as well, especially with international orders. For instance when I work the day shifts (5:30am to 5:30pm) the post office is closed before and after work, so its not possible for me to ship out anything until I have a day off. I only work 3 or 4 day shifts in a row though so that would be the longest that I won't be able to ship out international orders... except of course if I'm out of town...

anyways, I still have like 8 orders to ship out after my night shift (5:30pm to 5:30am) today and should have everyone's order shipped by today (5/28/2009).

thanks,
Kendall