Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hi!

BQ

I'm a new member (obviously). I'm 18, turning 19 relatively soon and literally, just today, JUST finished my last final of my freshman year in college ;D. I'm pretty happy, let the 4 month summer begin ;D. Just wanted to say hi to everyone, I've done a little lurking before and also just made my first buy today so, ya. Hello everyone!

Jaseth

Hi, I'm about the same age as you but sadly for me finals haven't even started yet.. still got a couple of months until it's all over!
Welcome to LPF, this is an awesome place. If the Search button doesn't answer a question there are many people here who will :)
Enjoy!

BQ

Thanks. Good luck with your finals man! My history final was brutal, she threw us a major curveball >.<

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
welcome to LPF

i am the site admin

enjoy forum!!
peace

Welcome to the Forum...:wave:

A lot of useful Laser related info here... all you need to
do is Read... Read... and Read some more...

Remember... the [Search] button is your friend...:cool:

Jerry

BQ,
congrats on finishing your finals and welcome to LPF. This is a great place to learn about DIY lasers. There is a wealth of information to be found here if you are willing to look for it.

If you really get stuck and can not find what you need, someone will usually point you in the right direction... but do yourself a favor and be sure to do your homework first.

Here is a direct link to the Advanced Search page.
http://laserpointerforums.com/laser_pointer_forums_3/forum/search.php

Good luck and have fun!
TW

Last edited:

BQ

Thanks guys, i really feel welcomed and comfortable here, even the site admin said hello :D. Yup, i've been reading a little, there are a lot of tutorials and informative stuff. Its actually fun.