Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

HI!

sason

Hi everyone! I'd like to introduce myself because I'm new and it's probably customary here (someone told me lol). I joined this forum because lasers are cool AF! And I have nothing to add yet.

Nice to be here!

Thank you all, Sason (not my real name of course....)

Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Hello and welcome to LPF, sason! :wave:

Have fun, be safe, and enjoy your stay. :yh:

If you like lasers, this will be a paradise.But this is a late greeting, you posted six before posting, haha ​​a little joke LOL
I've seen the forum as a guest from 2015, and officially as a member last year, I did not create a referral, so many members were unhappy, just recalled
So you better than me lol

Last edited:
Hi everyone! I'd like to introduce myself because I'm new and it's probably customary here (someone told me lol). I joined this forum because lasers are cool AF! And I have nothing to add yet.

Nice to be here!

Thank you all, Sason (not my real name of course....)

Welcome to the Forum...
Enjoy your stay.

Jerry
(My real name. I have nothing to hide :D)

Last edited:
Welcome to the LPF. It is a great group of members who have increased the knowledge about lasers for many people. paul....my real name too.

sason

Thank you all for the pleasant reception, this forum is full of great people!

Welcome to the LPF, sason! There are many nice and knowledgeable people here who’ll be happy to listen and to help you whenever possible. If you’re serious about learning about lasers, please edit your welcome message to include your actual geographic location so that you can receive the most accurate information. You should also use the Search button at the bottom of the page to access our extensive database with information about all things laser. Our chief concern is safety, so be sure to always protect yourself and others by using proper vision protection, and never pointing a laser at any living thing. Lasers are wonderful and fascinating devices, but also dangerous! Please enjoy your stay here, and always remember to be laser safe. Thanks and Take Care. :D

-cd

well some just do not fit in well here... it would have been nice to see you finish your profile.... just expect to be mostly ignored..(of course)

Last edited:
Hello, I am the King here so worship me with gift and song......well, Start singing......

Ok that was my sense of humor, not very good ehh ?

Enjoy the forum, search and read, maybe show off some of your lasers and remember safety first.