Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hi!

Γεια σου.
Are you into lasers?
Do you intend to build a laser?
Please also put your location in your user info so people have a general idea and can offer you help and advice based on your location.

Andrew

Hi Welcome Enjoy your stay here at LPF many fine folks here ..

Rich:)

Γεια σου.
Καλησπέρα! :)

Hello, welcome to LPF!
Hi Welcome Enjoy your stay here at LPF many fine folks here ..
Thanks!!

Please also put your location in your user info so people have a general idea and can offer you help and advice based on your location.
Fixed

Are you into lasers?
I have some basic knowledge and i have work little with laser scanners (see attachment 1).

Do you intend to build a laser?
I want to build a mobile laser show with ability to show only simple geometric schemes in high refresh rate (kpps) for test purpose.

Aslo i want to find optics for 303 green laser to show a geometric scheme (adjustable or not) on a wall (see attachment 2)

Attachments

• laser_1.jpg
    laser_1.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 27
  • laser_2.jpg
    laser_2.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Welcome to our forums here. I hope it is informative and you are able to learn much about how lasers work and what is needed to build your own lasers. Use the search bars, especially the one at the bottom of the page. It will get you started and make any questions you have not too elementary. ;)