Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hi - New Here :)

Hey guys,

Just joined up today after purchasing this off Lazerer.com. I've been using this forum to help me choose the best website and it has been very helpful thus far!

I had previously bought from DealExtreme (a few years back) but they seem to only have a maximum of 5mw lasers now so had to find somewhere new, which doesn't seem to be very easy regarding lasers.

Anyway! After the help I received from this site (without even having signed up yet) I thought joining the community would be a good idea, and I wanted to share my experience with Lazerer and the product as it happened to help others. So here I am :)

My name is Brandon, I'm 18 and from the UK (London, Essex... specifically).

As I said my only previous experience with lasers (excluding the cheap toy 'multi-cap' ones they sold in Newsagents) is with a couple I ordered from deal extreme. If I remember correctly I bought a 50mw and 100mw pen, which at the time I was amazed with, but looking back they were pretty terrible, broke easily and severely unfocused beam to begin with! - no idea if the power output was correct either. But hey, the 100mw cost around £20 so you get what you pay for! and I did manage to pop balloons with it and amaze my friends with its visible beam.

So after reminiscing about those lasers and how I impressed my friends, I decided to buy a new one, and after some research chose lazerer.com
So I ordered on the 20th April (yesterday) and got an e-mail this morning requesting the PayPal payment, which I have now completed. The rest of the story is yet to unfold, so I'll keep anyone interested updated on here (on another thread in the relevant forum topic). Currently the order status still says pending.

So there we are. Bit of an essay to read there but at least everyone's up-to-date with my life story ;)

welcome.gif
to the Forum Brandon....

Don't forget to read the FAQs...the Stickies
and the Forum Rules..
http://laserpointerforums.com/tou.htm

If you plan on buying anything on the Forum....
PLEASE read this first...

6 Steps To Prevent You From Getting Scammed

and PLEASE don't forget to read to this....

39 Reasons NOT to Buy From Wicked Lasers

If you do get a Laser or already have one be sure
to get appropriate Laser Safety Goggles/Glasses...

Get Some Safety Goggles Now!

Enjoy your stay...

Jerry

welcome.gif
to the Forum Brandon....

Don't forget to read the FAQs...the Stickies
and the Forum Rules..
http://laserpointerforums.com/tou.htm

If you plan on buying anything on the Forum....
PLEASE read this first...

6 Steps To Prevent You From Getting Scammed

and PLEASE don't forget to read to this....

39 Reasons NOT to Buy From Wicked Lasers

If you do get a Laser or already have one be sure
to get appropriate Laser Safety Goggles/Glasses...

Get Some Safety Goggles Now!

Enjoy your stay...

Jerry

Consider me informed!

Gun

Welcome BrandonDouglas!

Be sure to make threads with any questions/queries you may have.

Also buy some safety goggles! (which you probably already have)