Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hi Guys, Longgggggg time no see. I need a tiny bit of help.

I have the EVO laser smartport. My phone that had the driver app on it tanked and I need the iOS(Apple) app.
Does anybody have the EVO app that controls the EVO laser from WIcked Lasers that you can send me please?
Or can you kindly find an active link to a site that I can download it from?
It is the Smartport app that I need, not the firmware program.
Here is an active link after much digging around for the Android app if anybody needs it = https://apkpure.com/evo-laser/com.wickedlasers.evolaser
Wicked Lasers is not selling the Smartport anymore so they killed the app links .... dirty dogs!!!
Thanks for the help guys and it is nice to be back. :)

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Unfortunately I do not have the app LC, and they have removed the app entirely off the App Store. Dare I say it, have you contacted wicked lasers regarding the app?

Welcome back to the fold LC...
Unfortunately I'll have nothing to do with WL
and can't help you in your quest.

Jerry

Hi,
View attachment 61717I googled it and a whole instructions book comes up
Thanks but I need the Smartport app itself. I have spent about 4 hours searching high and low for the Smartport iOS (apple) app/driver with no luck.
I did find the Android one so I shared the link with the community above in the OP.
If some one has it on the Apple product I hope they can send it some how.
The HAS to be someone out there with the Smartport app on their iPhone/Apple device. Fingers crossed!!!

Unfortunately I do not have the app LC, and they have removed the app entirely off the App Store. Dare I say it, have you contacted wicked lasers regarding the app?
Yes I have contacted Wicked Lasers and they use their favorite "rubber stamp" reply which blames everything on the prior owner/management.
"We're sorry but it was removed by the prior owner and had nothing to do with it" ....blah, blah, blah

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Yes I have contacted Wicked Lasers and they use their favorite "rubber stamp" reply which blames everything on the prior owner/management.
"We're sorry but it was removed by the prior owner and had nothing to do with it" ....blah, blah, blah
Of course.
I don’t know if there is any good emulators for iOS so you can run android apps?

jamesvanpelt

thank you. I searched on many apk site (apkmonk, apkmirror, apknite...) but only found it here

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Bignox and Bluestacks I have found to be good for Android emulators. However the OP wants to have the iOS app.

Even if you could find the ios app somewhere, you would need a jailbroken device to install it since it's not in the appstore.