Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

hi everyone

goophy

Brand new to the site. Still figuring out how to post and reply. Think I got it. I have a question about a project I'm about to start but not sure how or were to post it. And what is a track back?

Brand new to the site. Still figuring out how to post and reply. Think I got it. I have a question about a project I'm about to start but not sure how or were to post it. And what is a track back?

Hello,
I am also the newcomer:yh:I just succefully post my first thread.Hope we have more common topic here in the future.

Nice to meet you!:beer:

goophy

Hello,
I am also the newcomer:yh:I just succefully post my first thread.Hope we have more common topic here in the future.

Nice to meet you!:beer:
Hello nice to meet you too. I think us just bein on the same site already puts us with something in common. lol Hope your journey on the site proves usefull for you. Im here to learn more bout lasers and hopefully build my own.

LaZeRz

Hey guys, Welcome to LPF :wave: :D

Theres heaps of info here and some awesome people

Have fun and dont forget safety :)

Hello nice to meet you too. I think us just bein on the same site already puts us with something in common. lol Hope your journey on the site proves usefull for you. Im here to learn more bout lasers and hopefully build my own.

Yes,i can learn lots of knowledge about laser here.Even some books can`t help me.And the people here are very nice.I love this site!!