Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hi everyone --- Another Newbie

Hi everyone,

I am very happy to belong to this forum.
I discover this lasers world a week ago and loved it...

I have a mini keychain red laser. Very Low power 1Mw I guess :D
But after reading some advices in the forum I order some goggles to use with the new lasers I ordered from HK...

I am expecting the New style Dilda and a Green 100Mw laser torch... If there is no problems with the customs... (I hope) :bowdown:

I am very interested in two lasers that a member are selling... Do you think he could accept to sell and send them to a newbie like me?

It is the TEENIE BLURAY and the Teenie red burner of Kenom... I really like them...

I have a lot of info to read... So I have to go...
Congrats to all the members.. This forum is awesome...

Cheers to All

Nelson

Welcome MagicLight
This is a wonderful and interesting forum. Many of the members are very helpful and friendly.
Just check out the Rules and stickies thread first.
http://laserpointerforums.com/f36/
Also, try and do a search first before you ask any questions.

Have a great time:)

mfo

Hi everyone,

I am very happy to belong to this forum.
I discover this lasers world a week ago and loved it...

I have a mini keychain red laser. Very Low power 1Mw I guess :D
But after reading some advices in the forum I order some goggles to use with the new lasers I ordered from HK...

I am expecting the New style Dilda and a Green 100Mw laser torch... If there is no problems with the customs... (I hope) :bowdown:

I am very interested in two lasers that a member are selling... Do you think he could accept to sell and send them to a newbie like me?

It is the TEENIE BLURAY and the Teenie red burner of Kenom... I really like them...

I have a lot of info to read... So I have to go...
Congrats to all the members.. This forum is awesome...

Cheers to All

Nelson

Which member is selling them?...

Also, welcome to the forums Nelson! As Jerry would say, remember that the search button is your bestest friend! :san:

Welcome to the forum! Sounds like you'll soon have some nice lasers and the goggles to enjoy them safely.

Thank you everyone.

yes, I have to learn a lot and I am very lucky to have found this forum...

Which member is selling them?... (MFO)
As I said it is "Kenom"...

Welcome to the forum! Sounds like you'll soon have some nice lasers and the goggles to enjoy them safely. (billg519)
I hope!!! If there is no problems with the customs :bowdown:

Cheers to all

Welcome Magic... good to see you know where the search is. If your question is not answered there ---try Sam's FAQ. Too many newcomers do not. Good advice use eye protection. Another great way of saying hello to the membership and get off on the right foot is to click on 'donations' and send Ave a little $. You may even get your first +rep in the process.---Hak

D

Deleted member 8382

Hi and welcome!

Remember to use the search function ALWAYS before opening a new thread to ask and everything will be fine

Yours,
Albert

Run away! Run far away! I have never gone behind my wife's back in the 15 years we've been together and now because of this AWESOME site, I've opened a credit card and PalPal account "under the radar" just to support my habit. But I have no choice. You see, she read me the riot act for spending $22.49 of my own money on a green laser. How the heck would I get away with $100 purchase without her burning my eyes out? Oh well, I may go to hell for it when it's all said and done but I betcha even the devil himself will even be impressed when he sees my collection.