Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hi All

Just wanted to say hi.
I got the laser below from china for €13. Real cool.
10 miles Green + Star Cap 5MW 532NM Laser Pointer Pen Lazer Light Beam Zoom Burn | eBay
Pros:
throw-it-off-the-wall sturdy, powerful, bright, with star cap
Cons:
none really but if I was being a picky beggar I'd give out about the lack of instructions
Big Cons:
Someone had already burst all the bubbles of the bubble-wrap. I paid good Euro for that!!!! Fuming!

Now, I'm going to move on to building my own, when I've time ...
I'm not a 'burner' lol - I want to use the laser for stargazing and pointing in the sea :)

Last edited:
Reactions: CE5

BobMc

Welcome to the forum NeedDistance. Building your own can be fun addicting. Be safe and enjoy. :)

Welcome to the forum NeedDistance. Building your own can be fun addicting. Be safe and enjoy. :)

Cheers BobMc.
Looking forward to future addiction lol. I've got the goggles in the post :)
Enjoying even just the one I bought. Going out to see the perseid meteor shower in a min. 4am here so no curious minds about, hopefully - wanna get me laser out!

Welcome to the LPF. You may find information by using the search bars at the top and especially at the bottom of the page. There is a wealth of information here and many who are more than willing to help.

Encap

Welcome and enjoy LPF--is a great place to learn about lasers and laser related.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Welcome to LPF!
Have fun, stay safe, and enjoy your stay here. :yh:

:wave: Welcome to the Forum...
Enjoy your stay and be Laser safe..

Jerry