Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hi all! Former banned poster from Wicked's forum

Re: Hi all! Former banned poster from Wicked's for

BlueFusion said:
WELCOME!

And now you know personally why WL can suck my left hairy nut. But then I'd have to disinfect it. ;D

TMI

WAY TOO MUCH INFO DUDE

i wish I could un-read things...

then again, we cant blame steve for his likes and loves....

Yes! I remember you kaboom and, chickenfish how could I forget you?! LOL

I seem to remember you weren't too fond of RoadRunner on LC either!

What did you get banned for?

Switch said:
Wow , banning people for posting about other lasers...that's no way of fighting competition, that's a good way of loosing customers if you ask me(aside of selling underspec, low quality over-spec-advertised lasers with huge prices)....Hmm....I guess wickedlasers tend to suck more and more donkey b*llz from what I'm hearing ::) I'm definatley one of their potential customers that they lost.....

Just for the fun of it. I'm going to register there and in my first topic, I'll mention the word "nova laser".

I have got to see for my self just how much they are afraid of competition of other companys.

They don't like it because they know that there lasers are over priced, poor quality, and under spec. They don't want people posting about another company because they don't want other people reading it and finding it out.

But I'm eager to know, what if I said

"Nova and dragon lasers are crappy. I prefer Wickedlasers"

Would they still ban me then?

They'd probably offer to suck you off if you said the latter, as is their gay nature.

;D

Similar story here. I got banned from Wicked back when they stopped giving away free goggles with high powered laser orders and switched to giving out a cap set to promote their lasers (Honestly, which noob would want goggles over burning caps??)

I denounced the idea in a topic about the new switch, logged on one day and found i was perma banned. Pretty disgusting if you ask me. I refuse to buy their products now (Although if it is free bring it on) because of their dictatorship tactics to promote their company.

Honestly, they have driven away more customers than posting a name of another site would ever do. They determined their own fate-and honestly-i cant wait for the effects to show.....

Disgusting is having a huge post full of the rants of a swearing Chinese con-man dedicated to you and why you shouldn't complain about everyone being swindled over in a competition! ;D

"Complaining" about the welfare of peoples eyes isnt much of a con to me and surpasses competition. They knowingly did the switch for sales reasons and not user service reasons. They know new people to the site, and even old ones for that matter would get hooked on a laser more easily if it has wicked cap sets where you can focus your beam and burn rather than boring old red laser shades. They know it would sell more yet they did it on purpose disregarding the main principle they claim to stand for-to be an honest laser company that make a a small profit while also being kind to its users.

The only thing wicked can be acclaimed for is their generosity in which they give out lasers for free through reviews and raffles. They are quite generous although ive heard numerous stories about how some peoples free lasers never came or turned out to be severely underpowered. They seem to want to bribe you into staying on their dicttorship forums just for the reason of getting free laser (Which isnt half that bad) but then again they arent doing it out of the kindness of their hearts. They get tons of publicity for the new lasers and probably get a heck of a lotta sales from people who wished they won and then found out they didnt only to go and buy it anyway.

Wicked has gotten too cocky, though. They seem to have conformed to most larger sized companies in the motive of making a buck rather than a smile on the customers face. Their products have gone down in quality yet the prices have gone up (The CORE recently got bumped)

Im not saying they are a horrible company, but they are in no way the best as they claim to be. They wouldnt be disregarding customers health in order to hook a newb into getting a laser.....

Just my 2 (Maybe more) cents

roarg

a couple weeks ago i menioned and even gave a link to another company, and all they gave me was a warning.. maybe they want to those with high posts?

You got banned too eamonn???