Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hey there!

Chu

Hi everyone. Eric's my name. I am 18 and attending college this fall (planing on majoring in electrical and/or mechanical engineering). I've been reading lots of post here and have really enjoyed them.. well except for Timelord's crazy picture of Steve :D. I have been chatting with SenKat online this last month about lasers. He has been very helpful and a nice guy to talk to. I'm glad to be getting a SenTorch from him! I hope to lean more from the people in this forum!

Hello Eric and welcome to the forum. You will find the folks here are very helpful and friendly.

Have fun with the Sentorch.. it's a beast :)

Im a Mech-E.....do it, fun classes, and i'm gonna try and take an optics class next semester and bring in my laser hehehe, welcome

hiya chu! nice to meet you n hope you have a good time here, as greenie said there's lots of friendly and helpful people here :) feel free to try out laser chat as well (hint hint...hehe), and yes we're all disturbed by timelord's steve pics...you can never tell when he will strike!!! senkat's been very helpful n nice to me too, as well as many others!

Chu

Wow! Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! :) I'll be taking my first year this fall so all my classes are pretty much general education classes for my first year. That will give me time to decide what to major in. :) I'll be sure to check out the Laser Chat soon! It sounds fun. I really hope everyone get their SenTorches that are at least 200mW!