Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hey there.

G1BFTW

Hey, I am a person. I like "sciency" things. I just think it would be cool to have a collection of scientific goodies. I got into lasers while watching styropyro (who else came here because of him.) I like video games. Umm... feel free to ask questions.

Welcome to the forums! I also am a fan of video games, and I probably play them too much. :)

-Alex

BobMc

Welcome to the forum. ( I remember playing pack-man does that count? ). :D

It's great forum with a lot of knowledgeable people. Enjoy and be safe and welcome :)

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Welcome to the forum. :) I'm glad you are a person. :p
What 'sciency' things do you have in your collection?
Yep, styropyro is great for his laser videos. :)
Please remember that the search bar is your friend, and more importantly. Stay safe and have fun!

Edit: Bob, pac-man counts. ;)

Last edited:
Lol. Does pong count? I remember a time when there were no such things as video games. I like "sciency" things too. What is your allowance? Sciency things can cost a lot. JK. :D

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Lol. Does pong count? I remember a time when there were no such things as video games. I like "sciency" things too. What is your allowance? Sciency things can cost a lot. JK. :D

Ha, pong counts too Paul. :D I have never played it myself.

Thanks Curtis! ( I think I'm showing my age. ) :D

You're welcome Bob. :p No matter what age, people like playing pac-man. :whistle: :D

GSS

Ha, pong counts too Paul. :D I have never played it myself.

You're welcome Bob. :p No matter what age, people like playing pac-man. :whistle: :D
My first and only video game was pong:eek: maby when I was 20?
I never got a thrill from them even when arcades were all over place.
Could be because I was horrible at them?? If you all remember Space Invaders at the arcades before they came portable, I never made it past the first 2 sets, never:cryyy:
As for pong the biggest excitement was when you made the paddle 1/2 size!
Paul or any older "dude's" did you ever get the pong paddle to trap the ball in the corner of the screen and you could just walk away and the ball would just bounce back and forth?:)

Last edited:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Well, when you are good at the games it does help with the satisfaction. :p
I'm terrible at space invaders but the one I used to enjoy was Asteroids.
Don't you just love glitches in games. That reminds me of games such as Atari breakout where if you are lucky you can get the ball to bounce only on the top bricks. :D

jamiec

Hello, I hope you enjoy the forums, I am just getting used to it myself and looking forward to learning a lot.