Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hey Guys!!!

Hello everyone. I've been a long time lurker and thought I should finally it official.
Justin

daguin

So now you're an official lurker? :-?

Peace,
dave

I don't get it, lol. When i started "lurking", and saw I liked it, I joined. That was over the course of the day of me finding out about the forums and me signing up...If you like something and do it a lot, or want to know more about what your looking up...and there's a good forum of people who like the same thing, that you visit daily...JOIN! lol

It's kind of like..."Hey, baby...I've been stalking you for some time and thought I would finally ask you out."

But either way, Welcome aboard :)

Lotus_Darkrose said:
I don't get it, lol. When i started "lurking", and saw I liked it, I joined. That was over the course of the day of me finding out about the forums and me signing up...If you like something and do it a lot, or want to know more about what your looking up...and there's a good forum of people who like the same thing, that you visit daily...JOIN! lol

It's kind of like..."Hey, baby...I've been stalking you for some time and thought I would finally ask you out."

But either way, Welcome aboard  :)

When I wanted to get my first DX laser I searched google so much I think I really made them lose some money... almost 80% of the results led me here, so after some days I just HAD to register :p

Ummmm...... thank for making me feel so welcome?

I have been lurking long enough to recognize a typical Daguin response. And yes, Professor, I am now an "official lurker."

Anyway, I figured if I was going to ask questions or anything like that it would be polite to introduce myself here first.

and now its back to the shadows for me.  ;)

daguin

Justin_Case said:
I have been lurking long enough to recognize a typical Daguin response. And yes, Professor, I am now an "official lurker."  

Words are my life ;)

Peace,
dave