Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

here's a quick site i found...

The prices are rather high. They don't have blue-violet diodes either even though it has a link. Having seperate links for all the diodes is rather dumb. All of the diode links take you to the same page...

Kenom

Yeah I personally am not to impressed with that site.

diachi

TheyMightMeanItsLikeABlu-RayAsTheyHaveIrRedAnd405nmAswell(andSorryIhaveNoSpaceKey ;D ;D ;D)

Diachi

@Diachi:_Maybe_You_Could_Use_The_Underline_(Or_Whatever_It's_Called)_Key_Then._It_Makes_It_More_Readable_ ;)

haha, nice.now that i have looked at the site a bit more, it isnt too wonderful. lol

When BR LDs were still taken out of KES-400A sleds, i inquired Photonic Products about their price for a 405nm LD, guess how much? $1000.

diachi

Snytbaggen said:
@Diachi:_Maybe_You_Could_Use_The_Underline_(Or_Whatever_It's_Called)_Key_Then._It_Makes_It_More_Readable_  ;)

I never thought of that  ;D But I found the key anyway  ;D

I actually saw that site tonnes of times, but i never bothered posting about it because I had to e-mail away for prices and they seemed like they would be really expensive just from the fact that you had to e-mail away for a price sheet .

Diachi