Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

hercules 300

Just got done ordering it, cant wait for it to show up.... now, some of you guys give me some good ideas on what i should do with it, lol.

T

timelord

aneurysm said:
Just got done ordering it, cant wait for it to show up.... now, some of you guys give me some good ideas on what i should do with it, lol.
Man what a laser i do suggest getting some safety goggle of cause ;) but from now on let you creative juices flow with your new toy :)

i added the O.D. 6+ @532nm that they offer to the order just to save time. didnt want to get the laser before the goggles if i ordered them from somewehre else.

i would imagine those goggles will be fine?

and ruizphd,
the laser, googles, insurance, and shipping came out to alittle over $1500.

S

SenKat

Wise choice ! The goggles are very important if you will be doing any close up work with it, too !

What should you do with it you ask??
what shouldn't you do with it is a better question........lol ;D
burn things! or hit people with it.......lol ;D ;D ;D
make sure to post lots a videos!!!!!

small update on the herc...
driving home from work today i spoted a fedex truck heading down the road, thought to myself... wouldnt it be nice if he was heading to my house to deliver my laser.... i turn behind the fedex truck as he is going the same direction i need to go. after a few blocks he turns into my neirghborhood... (getting half way excited at this point) i now hurry cause im a few cars behind him.... he turns onto my cul-de-sac (at this point im alittle more than excited) then pulls up to the next door neighbors house... lol, my excitement right out the window.

S

SenKat

oh, damn.....that was cruel ! I hope you get it in time to play with it for the weekend !

well, the wait is over. it arrived today!
the wife is out getting batteries as i type. it says i can use an external power supply, maximum 4V 2.0A DC regulated, does anyone have any suggestions as to a specific make or brand to use?
this thing is much bigger than i had expected, which i like!

here are a few pics, hopefully many more to follow.

Attachments

• h300.jpg
    h300.jpg
    517.7 KB · Views: 123
T

timelord

You can load pictures directly into the forum instead of linking them ;)

one more for now, cant believe how big this thing really is.

Attachments

• h300a.jpg
    h300a.jpg
    339 KB · Views: 146
I wish I had one more and more everytime I see it!!!!
post some vids!! I love the power, and if the power doesn't impress someone you could always hit them with it! ::)

Kenom

Drool! drool! DROOL!. oOPS sorry need a towell now to whipe up this mess. Man I want one of those. btw, NICE SPECS. peak in the 400's man.

T

timelord

I'm saving for one as we speak ;)
The 400mw version peaking at 500mw :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: