Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Henry Rollins

ABOUT THE ASSHATS--

I am the founder of ASSHATS,com. None of the mods-the admin. or Jerry are listed on my registry-- I go to EVERY asshat meeting and have never seen any of them there. I do think I saw your name as being someone who has been nominated for possible membership tho.....J/K----sorta

hak-

#1 asshat--T_J is a close second--ha ha

Last edited:

'dot'= .

(just round off the corners)
'circle'= o

(an oval actually)

may seem like a petty difference but just sayin'...

on my Ehgemus 445 I can change the focus to get a 'bar' or a 'dot' but no circle.

ABOUT THE ASSHATS--

I am the founder of ASSHATS,com. None of the mods-the admin. or Jerry are listed on my registry-- I go to EVERY asshat meeting and have never seen any of them there. I do think I saw your name as being someone who has been nominated for possible membership tho.....J/K----sorta

hak-

#1 asshat--T_J is a close second--ha ha

:crackup::crackup::crackup:... ROFLMAO.....:crackup::crackup:.....

Priceless.....:crackup:

Jerry

Just keepin' it real....one (double)post at a time....:yh::D;):whistle:

Trevor

Re: Artic s3 g1 model unopened

There was a thread about the cni lasers where someone asked CNI and they said they do change modes depending on power output.

I'd be interested to see that thread; even if the mode does change slightly, these will not output a gaussian TEM00 - unless something extreme is done, probably involving fiber coupling.

-Trevor