Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

HENE laser

Let me clarify.... if you are giving it the correct amount of voltage and current, and the arc is in the capillary between the anode and cathode, it should lase :beer::beer:

Low-Q

Let me clarify.... if you are giving it the correct amount of voltage and current, and the arc is in the capillary between the anode and cathode, it should lase :beer::beer:
Yes. You did hit the nail right on it. Just give your powersupply an eyeball, and see if you can figure out how to feed the laser with more energy. It will lease, but not untill you get more power :)

good luck!

diachi

Yes. You did hit the nail right on it. Just give your powersupply an eyeball, and see if you can figure out how to feed the laser with more energy. It will lease, but not untill you get more power :)

good luck!

But it's not going to lase if the discharge isn't going down the bore and is instead going through the gas reservoir. no matter how much voltage and current you give it.

Low-Q

But it's not going to lase if the discharge isn't going down the bore and is instead going through the gas reservoir. no matter how much voltage and current you give it.
Yes. That's true. I didn't mentioned it, because I just wasn't thinking about it at the moment. :)

Vidar