Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Help

^^^Encap lol + rep when I can.

Seriously though, is this a spam/troll post? Why would you post a link to something you are objecting to being redirected to in the first place? :thinking:

Because certain OP had absolutely nothing better to do than pretend to be 100% new to the internet....

Don't want to go to a page? Don't click a link for it or type it in.
Don't want to post an update? Don't post it.
Don't want to use common sense? That's not required either!!

GSS

harvey, i'm curious if you tried fixing the ebay 1W blue you first bought?

The links are pretty annoying. I find myself clicking on them by accident all the time. I'd say, just take your time scrolling on the page!

Do you REALLY need help with this... or
are you just a little attention starved ?????

BTW... You gets what you clicks on.

Jerry

Last edited:
Hi there first of all this wasnt a troll post at all i wanted to know why those links at the top just send me to a spam page and i attempted to fix it got the driver out and that and the diode is complete bust. Ive ordered myself a 2watt ple pro jetlaser now :)

Encap, I lol'ed! :D

However, to be fair, I have also found myself wondering if there was maybe a Chrome extension or something that would be able to remove all the junk at the top of the page. What's the deal with those anyway? If they're dead, why not just remove them?

Is there nothing like the Firefox add on ad block edge for chrome? Think I had to add those broken links myself but I don't see many ads including those annoying YouTube video ones.

Well I found a way to get rid of them if you have AdBlock installed, right-click on the links and go block this add. It will get rid of each of those links :)

Good tip harvey! I found setting Type=table and Class=topcompanies while adding the filter works great!