Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Help

I have one laser modulator but i dont know what is it's use.i typed here information which r written on it by company.

voltage 12 V
power 600W
type carbon dioxide laser

any body tell me what is its usage???

thank you

Welcome to the forum.
First off, read the stickies and forum rules before posting. This section is for introducing yourself to the other members of the forum. This post should go in the Help/Repair section.
A common mistake for "noobies", don't worry about it. Just make sure you are in the right section from now on.:whistle:

You can edit this post by pressing EDIT>GO ADVANCED in the bottom right hand corner of the text box,and then change the title and text, then type in a proper introduction.:beer:

What you are describing sounds like a PSU (power supply unit) for a CO2 (carbon dioxide) laser. Does it have a long glass tube in it? Or a yellow sticker stating Class IV laser?
If not, it is probably just the PSU.
If you want more info., post a question in the Help section with some pictures. There are millions of different lasers and power supply's out there. Without pictures it is almost impossible to tell you what it is.

^^^ good advice from Mark- heed it---WELCOME just the same