Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Help weird laser light

If the diode window isn't actually cracked or pitted then you can clean it. Try some compressed air first. If that doesn't work then I typically use brake cleaner and compressed air. It's a powerful solvent that doesn't leave any residue behind and it's a non abrasive way to clean the window without scratching it. It can be tricky to not have it spray everywhere so be extremely careful if you go this route.

loreadarkshade

If the diode window isn't actually cracked or pitted then you can clean it. Try some compressed air first. If that doesn't work then I typically use brake cleaner and compressed air. It's a powerful solvent that doesn't leave any residue behind and it's a non abrasive way to clean the window without scratching it. It can be tricky to not have it spray everywhere so be extremely careful if you go this route.
Thank you for the tips!
Hey man, if you have a moment to talk, I'd love to get some of your advice on what projectors to salvage for some NUBM diodes :)