Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Help to buy a 445nm from aliexpress (solved)

Hi! I was searching for 445nm lasers in aliexpress and found this:

Light-Match-Cigratte-445nm-1000mW-1W-Burning-blue-laser-pointer-torch-with-a-focusable-lens-and.jpg

Link on aliexpress

It is suposed to be a 1W of 445nm, and is from skylaser(s) (i read some good reviews, but found that it have a bad reputation here).

I was abble to get it from U$87.91, now is U$99.90.

Since I don't have a paypal account to buy from LPF members (which have nice lasers! :yh: ), aliexpress is my only option. :mad:

That's a good product? Can someone indicate a better one from aliexpress?

:beer:

Last edited:

Re: Help to buy a 445nm from aliexpress

doubt lasers on ali are up to spec or of good quality.. i would look on laserbtb instead.

Not necessarily true- there have been several members who have gotten as-advertised lasers from "crappy" sites, like lucklaser and the ali____ sites. No telling what you will get though. Looks like the same host the newer firedragon lasers use (ridiculously unstable high powered 532's).

I wouldnt be as worried about getting an on spec working laseer, as I woild be it not survivng the trip to your house (or for that matter even getting shipped to begin with). But I have boight from the ali____ sites before and my stuff always has gotten here...heh, theres really just no way to be sure, bottom line.

Last edited:

I know, it's more luck than another thing, but should I proceed?

I found this one:

Blue-Laser-Pointer-Pen-445nm-Powerful-Wood-Carver-Visible-Beam-Cigarette-Lighter-008-5in1-star-head.jpg

Link on aliexpress.

U$65.79 - but don't comes with battery and goggles.

I would go with the first one if anything, but thats just me. only way to find out is to try :)

Thanks, I need the goggles and the batteries, here, a pair of batteries are very expensive, and a pair of goggles are virtually impossible to get in physical shops.

I still think they are crap, i wouldnt buy a laser like that from them, probably horrible quality inside the diode etc... better spend money on some quality stuff. But you get what you pay for its not that huge amount of money but i prefer a bit more expensive and have something that last a long time.

Last edited:

I don't recommend buying lasers from Aliexpress. I would highly recommend Laserbtb, Laserglow, or SurvivalLaser.

I know, but how will I pay? I already paid the laser. :yabbmad:

I need help, since the payment was not received, I can't cancel the order. :tsk: But I dent an message to don't ship the product unless I confirm that I wan't it.

If I cancel the order, what lasers do you recommend? I have R$200,00 (aprox. U$90,00) to spend.

I was looking for the lasers from blord, but he only accepts paypal, maybe he open an excession for me?

My father doesn't have a international credit card, but I have the money "in hand", maybe bank trasfer? Deposit?

Last edited:

I need help, since the payment was not received, I can't cancel the order. :tsk:

If I cancel the order, what lasers do you recommend? I have R$200,00 (aprox. U$90,00) to spend.

I was looking for the lasers from blord, but he only accepts paypal, maybe he open an excession for me?

My father doesn't have a international credit card, but I have the money "in hand", maybe bank trasfer? Deposit?

Well I can't tell you specific lasers but the sites I recommend are laserbtb, Survival Laser, and jetlasers. If you want a cheap laser that is probably decent quality there is this one: Lazerpoint

- Ryan

I found that laserbtb is from skylaser, I read much that is a good seller, and my first laser in the top of the topic is from the skylasers store on aliexpress, is THIS the same as THIS?

I'm confused :s

--------------

What you think about this one? 445nm at 750mW for U$85.28 (enough form me :) ) From laserbtb!

20111208174726279.jpg

Link on laserbtb

I realized that laserbtb only accepts paypal, with U$96.00 (including shipping) will be too costly for me.

So, I decided to continue with aliexpress. If I don't like the laser (if I'm unhappy with it) I can get a full refund.
When It arrives, I'll make a review of it. :)

Last edited:

even cheap glasses are better than no glasses. Heck, the pair i use cost me 14$ and have saved my eyes several times, from direct 2W 445 hits.

I still think they are crap, i wouldnt buy a laser like that from them, probably horrible quality inside the diode etc... better spend money on some quality stuff. But you get what you pay for its not that huge amount of money but i prefer a bit more expensive and have something that last a long time.

Horrible quality inside the diode...? its not like there are chinese sweatshops making 445 diodes, they are projector pulls just like what we have. And, the mounts that all these chinese lasers use have been improving- in a few modules ive recently taken apart, its a heatsink with a threaded barrel (same threading as aixiz modules), the diode sits recessed in a ring, and another ring screws down around it to hold it in, and provide thermal contact with the can (which aixiz modules dont have). Really the thing i would be concerned with is the driver...those tend to be pretty crap.

The first laser you posted, I bought that same one from someone around 3 years ago, first one got sent to health canada, and arrived to me with a "punctured" diode (looked like someone poked it) but seller sent me another one via DHL free of charge. I paid $110, and ended up getting two of everything but one working diode. Then I found this website and first tried to repair it, I realized that its a really bulky host with a relatively small heatsink inside, although looks good, but in that size and weight you could probably get a 3W 9mm build, instead of what seemed like a140 or so. Other than that the laser was pretty good. I have bought around 12 445nm 1W lasers from Aliexpress, all were on specs atleast with one peaking at 1.3W. There are many laser sellers on aliexpress, but in the end actual product is from few distributors, I received the same "brand" from different sellers. Lastly, personally I liked this design 445nm 1W/1000metal cased 5in1 burning focusable blue laser pointer (5 star caps) with free safety glasses+Free Shipping-in Laser Pointers from Office & School Supplies on Aliexpress.com it is over your price, but after looking I had managed to get some of these for $90each