Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

help taking video of graphic shows?

i know its not the camera i have used several cameras even a insanely expensive d90 i had to beg someone to let me borrow :crackup:

i cannot get a recording of the solid image i can get pictures but no movie and its driving me insane i made little show for you, lpf friends, and i cant even show you a video :(

i dont know how else to really explain the problem its just like the camera doesnt pic up the frames fast enough or maybe too fast i dont know :undecided:

Try turning the power down. The camera adjusts each frame exposure based on the lighting level. If the power is high, it will stop the exposure before the whole frame is scanned.

Last edited:
Try turning the power down. The camera adjusts each frame exposure based on the lighting level. If the power is high, it will stop the exposure before the whole frame is scanned. It'll never be perfect.

thanks ill try it later tonight :beer:

Things

Getting solid video of a laser show is very difficult, because the laser projector runs at a very similar scanrate to the camera.

Turning down the power does help. If it's still very flickery, try increasing the ambient light levels too.