Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Help please......

Hey H3llk03r.....
I now see 3 Threads that you started since yesterday...
and 2 of the threads are exactly the same in different
sections on the Forum...
That is known as Spamming.... and the usual result is
Neg Reps...:cryyy:
I would take a Chill Pill and wait for responses to your
similar Thread questions.....:cool:

Jerry

I can't tell from those pics, but I can tell some weird stuff was done to the pins on that diode.

I don't know how probable it is, but you might have yanked the die off of the diode and that is why it is not exiting the module right. There is really no way to tell for sure without some good macro shots.

Morgan

^ Hey Pontiac, have you checked the other threads in my post above the pics by Hellk03r? The photos shown in the post yesterday were clearer and it definitely isn't Kendall's workmanship. I don't want to steamroller a new member, in fact I think I've been more than helpful but there is something funny going on here, whether it is inexperience or delusion, (mine or the OPs).

I am aware that things seen from an individual point of view are not the whole story but I would appreciate another opinion.

M
:)

Alright I just recieved my 6x BR diode w/ flex drive dr lava driver today. I just got it today and haven't touched the lense so nothing could have gotten on it. I tested it this morning and it focused perfectly.

This suggests that the damage was not as a result of Kendall's workmanship, but instead modifications made by the customer afterwards.

This suggests that the damage was not as a result of Kendall's workmanship, but instead modifications made by the customer afterwards.

I tried giving you +1 rep but have to spread more around.

anyways yeah I've been talking with our friend for quite some time now, I still think he just needs to focus the laser.

regardless I'm sending him some new lenses for him to try. the diode was pressed all the way in the module and was working & tested to be perfect when shipped in bubble wrap...

It's strange to see so many threads as well. a small army is helping H3ll.

-Kendall

Morgan

I tried giving you +1 rep but have to spread more around.

anyways yeah I've been talking with our friend for quite some time now, I still think he just needs to focus the laser.

regardless I'm sending him some new lenses for him to try. the diode was pressed all the way in the module and was working & tested to be perfect when shipped in bubble wrap...

It's strange to see so many threads as well. a small army is helping H3ll.

-Kendall

Hey Kendall,

What Charlie was saying is just what I was trying to piont out. User error! It may appear to be a small army but I'm not of the opinion it's on the OP's side. I would consider this situation as a disgruntled customer after poor, self assembly.

Threads are being edited; photos deleted; new threads opened...

I think there is a clear path here, (as I've been watching), so don't think a neg rep point, or two, isn't hanging in balance.

We'll see how the OP plays it but in my book, you're clean.

M
:)

Last edited: