Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Help on Lazerer decision!

Hey, im wondering if this would be a good laser to get, LZGN - 532nm 200mW Focusable Green Laser Pointer
I have heard good things about this company, and this looks like a decently good price for a 200 mw green. My main priorities for a laser is so it has a lock with keys, and has a very visible beam, and of course decently priced. Being able to burn things is an added bonus. This laser seems to match all 3 criteria,which has me satisfied. if any of you veterans have any other suggestions I would gladly appreciate them. Thanks!

Looks good. Just realize that they promise "160mW~200mW" according to the specs on the bottom of the page. This is new for Lazerer actually, I've never seen them put a power range in like that before, and it looks like they are doing it to all their lasers now. Looks like they've found some lower power lasers in their stash. They are still being honest, which is good, but I'd personally rather know for sure what I'm getting before I buy. Some are still guaranteed overspec like this red I found http://lazerer.com/Red_Laser/Red _Laser_Pointer/LZCB_650nm_200mW_Water_Proof_Red_Laser_Pointer

Last edited:
^^^Actually lazerer has always had the same policy: Power Guaranteed

The problem is too many noobs don't bother to go through the website.

In all honestly, it's not different from o-like, except in one crucial respect.

Lazerer will actually meter the lasers for just $2 extra... I offered Susie at o-like $10 to do the same and she wouldn't. So she doesn't have my business or recommendation anymore.

Please also bear in mind that the guaranteed power is with IR.

^^^Actually lazerer has always had the same policy: Power Guaranteed

Yep. I'm talking about how they give you a window of power in the description now. They didn't used to do that as far as I know. I used to be, "If it says 200mW in the title, you're guaranteed at least 200mW or over".

Get the certificate for sure if you order from them.

Last edited:
Hey, im wondering if this would be a good laser to get, LZGN - 532nm 200mW Focusable Green Laser Pointer
I have heard good things about this company, and this looks like a decently good price for a 200 mw green. My main priorities for a laser is so it has a lock with keys, and has a very visible beam, and of course decently priced. Being able to burn things is an added bonus. This laser seems to match all 3 criteria,which has me satisfied. if any of you veterans have any other suggestions I would gladly appreciate them. Thanks!

How many Threads are you going to open asking basically
the same questions about a 200mW 532nm Laser from
Lazerer....:thinking:

Jerry