Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Help on laser pointer store

Encap

No, multiple posts meaning double and triple posts one after that other--a string of posts like the three in a row above that could easily be addressed in a single post.

Ken Hudd

No, multiple posts meaning double and triple posts one after that other--a string of posts like the three in a row above that could easily be addressed in a single post.
Ok, I am all new to this and thought I'd better put them in the right categories. On answerbag, I have gotten scorned on this many times-wrong categories.

You will just have to wait and see what happens and take appropriate action.

PS Please avoid multiple posting--use the edit function instead and combine several posts into one post.
Multiple --double and triple posting is annoying and frowned upon on LPF

everything Encap wrote.. those boats are slow moving you know.. I think most here , when ordering ANYTHING from China (AND getting free$hipping) no longer 'count the days ' I have read that doing that has, pretty much, very little to do with the final day of delivery. If you want anything quick you must pay EXTRA for that.
Some free$hip comes w/o tracking or track that is lame.
Check the est. delivery dates at eekbay.. some are 'Jan 15 to March 2nd. ' well that really narrows it down..NOT.

If you have some spare time to 'not think' about your BE delivery .. please consider doing an edit of your posts and combine any 'back-to-back' ones into a single posts. then dele the others.. its easy.
Keeps everything tidy--Been like that 10+ years so do not hold yer breath for a change.
We thank you.
'May it (your wait) pass quickly.. (Midnight Express)
hk

I think Ken's frustration is the fact that his E-mails to the
seller are being ignored.
I hate it when after sending $$ for a product that a seller
can't respond to an E-Mail within 24 hours.
For that reason I will not put any of my customers on an
ignore and WILL respond winthin 24 hours and usually
a lot faster than that. This give a customer peace of mind
and trust of the seller.
As far as I'm concerned it's the same old Tommy routine.
Ken should buy from someone more reputable than
LaserPointerStore... IMO

Jerry

Last edited: