Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Help me pls with my green laser ;/

Hello guys ., I am a newbie , and i want a help :p
they brought me a green laser pointer (pen style) and i want to transform this laser into a burning one..
Some pics :
26122008052lj9.th.jpg
26122008053xq0.th.jpg

On the label it says : max output power < 50 mW
wavelength 532 nm +-10
Class III Laser product ,complies with 21 CFR

Greetings
Andrew

get a torch and heat up the tip then wala burning laser

Just Kidding

But please read before posting - you are about to get torn up if you do not
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :mad: :mad: :( :( :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

lol man :p
I read some faq's but the thing that i understood is that you take out the normal diode and you replace a dvd burner's laser diode ,.. but what about green lasers?? are there any powerfull batteries AAA or smth like that to boost my laser's power ?? how can i make it more powerful at least 100mw ;/ ?

The only thing you can do is to destroy it...
When you "Pot-Mod" it the laser will die very soon (If you are lucky it will last ~30 sec..)
When you give the laser more than 3.6V it will end up in really much smoke ( Happened to my 30mW )

The only thing you can do is to buy a stronger laser or to build it yourself , i´m sorry Pal but thats the only solution.

Best Regards
game-genie

you are absolutely right .., so i will follow someone's guide from here to build my own laser pointer .. tnx mate

Really, if you want 100mW, you buy a 100mW laser. Sometimes you can get lucky tho. :)

if you want a high power green (im not so sure about burning) then you can buy a green laser module of your choice from here : o-like.com

I bought the 80~100mW module and putting it in a newwish host...thats the only (Safe) way you are going to get 100mW with your laser...

Susie is nice she will help you out..

thnx mate you help me a lot :p .. Now am looking forward with kipkay's project i think is too easy but i read in faq section "Do not follow Kipkay's tutorial" .. I don't know what to do :p I order frome stonetek electronics the aixiz pre-installed with sony diode x16 .., i also have a minimag flashlight .. anyone knows what tutorial to follow with those things that i bought ?! (the driver's tutorial scares me a lot , that's why i want to follow kipkay's tutorial...)

p.s sorry for my bad english :)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO do not follow his bs website  read here in fact just read this

http://www.laserpointerforums.com/forums/YaBB.pl?num=1218324818

in fact if spidey would have put this togather earlier my wife would'nt have left me from the
lack of attention she never recieved while i stayed up late at night reading :'(

J/K its a little bit of everything you need to become ADDICTED to lasers

lol man..!! i like you :p hehe !!;p i saw those tutorials .. i would like a tutorial with video guide cos I am tottaly noob :p btw thnx again dude:p

yep dude i understood! :) i will order a lava drive asap .. does anyone knows what power i will get with the pre-installed sony diode on aixiz module with the lava drive hosted on minimag??

kk111mk said:
yep dude i understood! :) i will order a lava drive asap .. does anyone knows what power i will get with the pre-installed sony diode on aixiz module with the lava drive hosted on minimag??

I've analyzed the minimag and theres not much room for anything in there....Not at all.:-/

--hydro15

i searched the hole forum and i didn't find a video tutorial for the hole project .. i found for some parts ex. how to make the driver , how to take out the laser diode from dvd burner .. if anyone has the links post it here pls .. sorry for my noobish :p

I don't think there are any video tutorials, so you'll have to do some reading. Poke around in the Tutorials forum, especially the Important Topic posts at the top. It will take some effort, some reading, and some research. If you don't want to put that much time into it, you ought to just outright buy one from the Buy, Sell, Trade forum that has a lot of nice ones for sale.