Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Help! Laserbtb

Ok so I ordered a 50mw pointer
A couple weeks ago yet I haven't had any confirmation beside it's still in production
I've heard nothing but awesome things from Laserbtb Any idea of why I'm having this issue?
Thanks in advanced laser masters

Sta

My guide says that laserbtb buyers will usually get their lasers within 2-3 weeks. It's not unusual for them to take a little while - but I've never seen anyone order from them and not get anything. So don't worry, just wait a little and you'll have your laser. :)

Yaaaay I'm just wanting my first awesome laser
Thanks for the quick reply

Is there also a site for modules to join with a host?

Last edited:

Sta

Yaaaay I'm just wanting my first awesome laser
Thanks for the quick reply

Is there also a site for modules to join with a host?
No problem! We're always glad to help. :D

What kind of host are you talking about? If you mean the laserbtb laser, you're out of luck, you can't disassemble them without destroying them.
Otherwise, you can get diodes and modules from DTR's shop. :)

Last edited:
what color did you order? maybe they have if 532nm having trouble getting good crystals aquire who knows, u should mail them and ask whats going on usually they build laser in a few days, it seems a bit too long for that.

KMitch

I placed my order with LaserBTB on September 1, and 5 days later I'm still seeing "3-4 days production" with none of the buttons highlighted. I'll give them until Thursday before I write an e-mail, since I did order right before the weekend after all. It's nice to have someone going through the same process at the same time. I got a 532 nm laser, how about you?

UPDATE: I just received a text message that the laser should arrive on September 9. I checked on the LaserBTB website, and my order is still stuck at "3-4 days production", so obviously they're not updating the shipping status online. I also do not have a tracking number for the shipment. However, I'm really impressed by the transit time so far. I ordered Friday afternoon in China's time (September 2), and I don't expect them to work Saturday or Sunday. So all in all, from purchase to delivery (assuming the text message I received is correct), the total time is between 5-6 days.

Last edited:
Right after I posted this they shipped it!
Cheers guys! Lol
Thanks for the link
My first 303 was made well and was hard to disassemble my second which was from another vender and when I went to install the batt it just fell out lmao
This is a fun but dangerous hobby fuuuuuuun time!!!

I placed my order with LaserBTB on September 1, and 5 days later I'm still seeing "3-4 days production" with none of the buttons highlighted. I'll give them until Thursday before I write an e-mail, since I did order right before the weekend after all. It's nice to have someone going through the same process at the same time. I got a 532 nm laser, how about you?

UPDATE: I just received a text message that the laser should arrive on September 9. I checked on the LaserBTB website, and my order is still stuck at "3-4 days production", so obviously they're not updating the shipping status online. I also do not have a tracking number for the shipment. However, I'm really impressed by the transit time so far. I ordered Friday afternoon in China's time (September 2), and I don't expect them to work Saturday or Sunday. So all in all, from purchase to delivery (assuming the text message I received is correct), the total time is between 5-6 days.

Hmmmmm.... all the times I ordered from laserbtb I would receive an email with the tracking number, and the "order status" would automatically change to Shipped with a link to the tracking company's website. Pretty strange you aren't having that :thinking:

That being said, once it ships it's literally a matter of days before it gets in your hands! :D

-Alex

KMitch

I just looked at my text message again and sure enough that number at the very top was the tracking number! I thought it was just a message number or something else, and I barely even glanced at it. Tracking works just fine, and I'm excited to get it this Friday. It requires a signature though :undecided:

I just looked at my text message again and sure enough that number at the very top was the tracking number! I thought it was just a message number or something else, and I barely even glanced at it. Tracking works just fine, and I'm excited to get it this Friday. It requires a signature though :undecided:

Most international packages do require a signature, you'll get used to it. Just leave a note on your door with your name and a smiley face. That's what I do & haven't had any problems! :D

-Alex

KMitch

Most international packages do require a signature, you'll get used to it. Just leave a note on your door with your name and a smiley face. That's what I do & haven't had any problems! :D

-Alex

Will do, thanks for the advice! Also, I'm planning to test the power of my three lasers at the Petawatt Laser Facility, so I might have some cool photos to add to my upcoming reviews.

Pman

I think you need to add the tracking number to the note and sign it too.

Forgot to update
It came shortly after my last post
Blazing fast besides the production time
It's a wonderful noob tube lol
I can't imagine how much brighter the 100mw and up are this is pretty bright at 50mw, glad I have safety wear :cool:

Last edited:

Sta

Forgot to update
It came shortly after my last post
Blazing fast besides the production time
It's a wonderful noob tube lol
I can't imagine how much brighter the 100mw and up are this is pretty bright at 50mw, glad I have safety wear :cool:

Fantastic! Please post a review here so I can add it to my guide. :beer: