Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Help buying my first 100mW 405nm laser

Re: Help buying my first 200mW 405nm laser

Update:
I talked with John7788 he says Link3 is 117mW on average (which sounds great to me as I was looking for something ~100mW to start with). So i've decided to go with that instead assuming he is a reliable source.

405 is the (one of the )best burners but least easy to see( varies for person to person) Green is easiest to see- 30 mWs of green appears 'brighter' than 200 mWs of 405. also 10 mW is NOT 1/2 as 'bright' as 20mWs-- it does not work that way.

My best advice is to make your choice----- then wait - impulse buying is often a mistake. still say you should give the members a chance to sell you one they already own. hope this helps

hk

udanis

405 is the (one of the )best burners but least easy to see( varies for person to person) Green is easiest to see- 30 mWs of green appears 'brighter' than 200 mWs of 405. also 10 mW is NOT 1/2 as 'bright' as 20mWs-- it does not work that way.

My best advice is to make your choice----- then wait - impulse buying is often a mistake. still say you should give the members a chance to sell you one they already own. hope this helps

hk

hak is a wish man. Waiting is always a good idea.

This is him if you've never seen him. Look how studious he is!!! You know you just should listen to him!!! :D
wise-man.jpg

WRONG!!! THAT is my youngest Len III--

this IS me!!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 186