Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello!

Hello everyone
I have paid attention this forum for a long time ,it is really a good place.but this is the first time for registration. :yh:Actually I want to introduce some laser-related components. I will post thread in trade and shop section later. Thanks.

Jaseth

Welcome to the forum!
Are you in any way affiliated with CNI lasers?

Welcome to the forum.

The above was the last post made from GM-- wish I knew what has happened to him- a good member here and a great friend.. missed for sure,,
May be some time before I ever (if ever) get back in Mark's part of Florida.
I have called- heard his voice on their machine (which seemed like good news) but never heard back.. maybe this post will generate an email and Mark will return.
wishing you the best

Len

The above was the last post made from GM-- wish I knew what has happened to him- a good member here and a great friend.. missed for sure,,
May be some time before I ever (if ever) get back in Mark's part of Florida.
I have called- heard his voice on their machine (which seemed like good news) but never heard back.. maybe this post will generate an email and Mark will return.
wishing you the best

Len

--His last visit was the day of the post above.
sometime after that (my guess it was soon--he lost his fight with Cancer- He never shared that with me. Glad I got to spend some time with them. WE became friends after I asked for help with fonts and colors etc.

BTW IMHO nobody was being rude to him. Kinda sad that his last time here was --what it was. He 'liked' every post and just like me--had very little knowledge about anything being THAT annoying.

so that being said.

REST IN PEACE
MARK-- Greenmechanic.

Coonie

🤦‍♂️ Look I understand that you're all lonely or whatever but you are necro posting old threads. Didn't you and encap complain many times both saying that "lpf is not a chit chat forum"? Why are you breaking the rules you shove down new members throats?

🤦‍♂️ Look I understand that you're all lonely or whatever but you are necro posting old threads. Didn't you and encap complain many times both saying that "lpf is not a chit chat forum"? Why are you breaking the rules you shove down new members throats?

how rude!! and stoooopid

you understand nothing.
the revalence is in regard to members not liking fonts and colors-- Mark used them a lot- which may bother some members BUT they are free to not look. Too bad his last days here were marred by needless crap.

shove?? really?
I would think that after knowing more you would dele the above.

Last edited: