Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello

Hello all, well am new to here and sorta new to the lasers also, i have a few wee red ones but they abit crap and aint got not beam.

Well am looking to buy a nice green laser with a beam to shoot into the night sky and stuff and mess around with, and no i wouldnt be doing anything stuiped with it lol.

Well ive been looking at these 2 lasers and not sure which i should go for , or if i should go for a different one, like i said i wanta sorta have it so it shoots sorta far in the night skiy and stuff you know, well could yous have a look at these and advise me on which 1 would be the best to go for, if any:
www.rayfoss.com

Ultrafire host portable green laser /outdoor hunting [OLUGL50] - $39.99 : O-Like, Quality Products, Great Prices

Thanks
Brendan

Last edited:

It is not good Forum Ettiquette to open more than one identical Thread...
It is considered Spamming...

As I stated on your other identical Thread.... Read the Newcomers
section and the Forum Rules...

Jerry

Welcome to LPF--green is the easiest to see the beam-- fog-smoke-etc make them all easier to see. both of those companies have good rep. here as does Laserlands. ---------------------------- You might also consider placing a WTB(want to buy)in the B,S or T section-- asking for another member in the UK to sell you one of theirs. Second choice would be a LPF member in another country close to UK---**********************enjoy LPF--use the search button BEFORE asking for help--and if you like us--donate a little $ to the great guy who does most of the work on LPF for no pay.(see donate section) this helps with the monthly costs to keep LPF up and running.--peace HZ

It is not good Forum Ettiquette to open more than one identical Thread...
It is considered Spamming...

As I stated on your other identical Thread.... Read the Newcomers
section and the Forum Rules...

Jerry

Umm where ive only had 2 posts, first was a welcome 1 and 2nd was this, so am abit confused on what you are talking about, o and very nice way to welcome someone to a new forum may i say

Thanks
Brendan

Last edited:
On behalf of laserbee, he was just letting you know to read the Newcomers and Rules sections. It is considered spamming on every forum I have been on to post identical threads. I do not think he was trying to be rude. He was nice on the other welcome thread you posted.

Last edited:
You will be amazed with either of these lasers. My neighbors come outside to ohh and ahh when I'm playing with my lasers. Even had a few rounds of applause for a Midnight New Years Eve "show" me and my wife put on.(slightly foggy night, perfect!)

Well am thinking of going for this 1 : Ultrafire host portable green laser /outdoor hunting [OLUGL50] - $39.99 : O-Like, Quality Products, Great Prices do yous think this is a good buy? and will it shine far into the sky with the beam and all? sorry if am being a pain, just dont wanta spend money on something thats goinga be abit crap u know.

tho this 1 here http://www.rayfoss.com/productn.asp?ArticleID=50 am thinking is more powerful and dont cost much more, so kinda hard to pick lol, if anyone has had either 1 can you please let me know wot yous think?

Thanks
Brendan

Last edited:
Umm where ive only had 2 posts, first was a welcome 1 and 2nd was this, so am abit confused on what you are talking about, o and very nice way to welcome someone to a new forum may i say

Thanks
Brendan

Brey--I looked at your first two posts- both in the 'general' section-- both the same=double post- no biggie== but it would have been better for you to introduce yrself in Welcome- then asked about choices to buy in the Green laser section. Good luck on your choice. Sidenote} Jerry (Laserbee) is up in the 'great white north' and is most of the time a very friendly and helpful forum member-- pretty cold there today tho----hope that clears up your confusion..HZ