Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello

Warske

I've been checking out the forum for a few months now, and hope to be able to contribute some ideas to the discussion in the near future.

Some background:  Many years ago I worked with he-ne lasers and designed a product using an IR diode laser (I was an electronics engineer at the time).  More recently, I've juiced up some $10 green lasers from China, put together a 95 mW red, a 72 mW violet, and a 200 mW IR laser.

Thanks for all the great information!

Welcome. :) I Hope you enjoy your time here. This is a huge resource for laser hobbyists-Remember to read the FAQs through.

Warske said:
I've been checking out the forum for a few months now, and hope to be able to contribute some ideas to the discussion in the near future.

Some background:  Many years ago I worked with he-ne lasers and designed a product using an IR diode laser (I was an electronics engineer at the time).  More recently, I've juiced up some $10 green lasers from China, put together a 95 mW red, a 72 mW violet, and a 200 mW IR laser.

Thanks for all the great information!

Welcome to the Forum.... :)

Jerry