Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello

Reallifelaserguns

Hi, I got a lot of help from this forum witouth even being a member! Thank you.

I am fairly new to lasers; I only know the basics. I have an instagram page @Reallifelaserguns where I make laser pistols. It’s fun but fairly simple. You not really need to know a lot about lasers to make what I make.

I want to change this and this forum can help me with it! So lot’s of studying, asking questions and researching.

Also a big reason why I want to become a member is because I like to show my progress to other laser enthousiasts. When I have something interesting to show I’ll make sure to post it!

Welcome to the LPF. I'm glad you are trying to learn more about lasers. I hope that you have read the stickies and especially about laser safety. You only have one pair of eyes. It would be a shame to lose one to an accident.

Hi, Welcome to LPF buy the way can you tell us a little about your self and add in your global location . As Paul said read the stickies and get your self a good pair of safety glasses . Survival Lasers sells them it a great company.

Rich:)

Hi, Good job Robert for making an intro some folks just barge right in and need help without an into. The folks here will be more willing to help now . Enjoy your stay here and be safe .

Rich:)