Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello !

oleka

Hi folks, I'm Aleksander from Poznan, Poland. On everyday basis I'm involved in various electronic designs, mostly dealing
with power conversion or more generally, analog circuits. Lately I'm interested in laser diodes for hobby purposes, hope
I can get some useful ideas in case of potential laser-related problems.

welcome
It would be a good thing if you added your location IN YOUR PROFILE.
Making now a post to help you meet other LPF members in person.

enjoy the forum and all who posted in this thread are top shelf members.
any one of them would be a good choice for questions that you may not want to post. (including me!!)

Len
in Texas.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Welcome to LPF, Aleksander! :)

Have fun, stay safe, and enjoy your stay!

Hi Hak,
I just love when new members post their location with their avatar . I see so many new folks posting with ?? out right . Kind of turns me off but I will still welcome them to the LPF forum never the less.

Rich:)

w11stop

Hi Guys
This is Ayesha from Pakistan, I wanted to ask that I'm using an Arduino Board for my gaming PC but still I'm not enjoying that much. Can anyone tell me what I need to do more to have a best speed?

well= this is NOT the place..
YOUR very first thread needs to be in the welcome section with your location in the thread title- like 'HELLO from Poland' and add it to your profile.. we cannot give good help without your location.
your question thread needs to be in the 'other' or geek section- BUT not in the intro by Alex.. please dele it. hijacking is also not permitted with a few exceptions. Either jack it or KMN.
Alex.. can you get us good deals from OPT in Poland? nice stuff BUT SPENDY!!
welcome--

captain-obvious-mens-costume1.jpg

NOW where should I post my gaming question??
Capt O sez NOT HERE!!