Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello World!

Hi all,

Name's Joe, been using these forums for research for quite some time now. I figure it's time to sign up and start having some fun building lasers.

One day I see an add for "world's most powerful laser" browsed around a fancy website for a while and watched lines of balloons in cups of water get popped in rapid succession and was hooked. Like anyone with common sense I researched this laser before i decided to drop 300 bucks on one. It didn't take long for me to come to the decision to buy a blue 1 watt spartan and a pair of glasses. I've had it for 6 months now and it hasn't quenched my thirst for holding a beam of light in my hand. I want more.. more colors, more power, more scantily clad images of Jessica Alba. I mean honestly, who doesn't?

By now, I've read through a lot of your custom builds, and i'm fairly confident that i can handle putting my own together. DTR, I came across your 2W SAIK SA-305 build... *Sploosh* that thing looks like pure photon sex. I love this host and have decided to make it my first DIY build. Flashlight on order from DX and a heatsink ordered from Eudaimonium. Tomorrow after i get my paycheck i'll be stopping by DTR's store and purchasing a new 405nm with microboost and G-2 lens. I'm not looking to go insanely powerful I just want a nice violet beam. Which i should easily be able to do. After that maybe Jayrob's DIY Green laser kit. We'll see, but i plan on having fun here.

welcome.gif
to the Forum....
Don't forget to read the FAQs...the Stickies
and the Forum Rules..
http://laserpointerforums.com/tou.htm

If you plan on buying anything on the Forum....
PLEASE read this first...

6 Steps To Prevent You From Getting Scammed

and PLEASE don't forget to read to this....

39 Reasons NOT to Buy From Wicked Lasers

If you do get a Laser or already have one be sure
to get appropriate Laser Safety Goggles/Glasses...

Get Some Safety Goggles Now!

Don't forget to put your location in your Sig if you
haven't yet done so. This way we know where you
are from.

Enjoy your stay...

BTW... Any new members that feel is a wasteful to
to search for answers to their questions that are
easily found on the Forum can contact/PM member
Eudaimonium here..

PM Eudaimonium

He has graciously offered to answer ALL questions
from ALL new members that can't find their answers