Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello to everyone from Europe !

dfx

Halla everyone, I'm from Europe, especially from Bulgaria (I dunno do u know where is it). I am fan to lasers from 1-2 years and today I decided to buy one. I want the 200mW, so here are the choices for me :

The first one is this from DX for 29$ - www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.11315 Okay the price is good, but many people said that there are problems with this laser (the diode). So I searched and find one post in this forum for another laser (the second one from O-like)

It's the second one from O-like. There are 3 offers
1. www.o-like.com/b2b_cpinfo.asp?id=926 This is another 200mW the price is 45$ but it come with charger and batteries (3V that are okay I think)
2. www.o-like.com/b2b_cpinfo.asp?id=971 This one is the same like the (1) I think just the design is different it's 48$
3. www.o-like.com/b2b_cpinfo.asp?id=1044 and the last it's 53$ I think the only difference is the waterproof and the cool design

So theese are my choices, sorry for my bad English, but its understandable I think :D

Last edited:

I agree... buy your choice of Laser from O-like...

Jerry

Last edited:
Last edited:
D

Deleted member 8382

as others said, just get the one you like the more. they are all the same.

Ah, and welcome from Spain :D

dfx

Thanks again for the replies, I will buy it from O-like for 2 reasons : first I think the quality is some kind better, and second its packet with bateries and charger all in one :)

D

Deleted member 8382

lol I just remember I had already answered you via PM hehe. Well you see we usually all agree on this kind of things ;)

dfx

Thanks again all. I have ordered my laser today, the cool one from O-Like, now I have to wait 7-14 days to arive here. Just one more question for now - bout the batteries, do I have to charge them when they arive or first I must play with them for a while when they discharge fully? And here I got some info in the net - the first charge must be 10h, and everyother about 4h? Is it true.

Greetzz !

D

Deleted member 8382

well, If I were you, I would just charge them until the green light turns on. Then just charge them when you want, just until the green light turns on. After seeing how the new circuit works, I wouldn't wait until the power drops. Check my post about it on the red laser section.

dfx

Ah yeah, I saw the thread buut it is soo complicated for me right now (noob power :D) So that thing that I understood is that the lasers from O-Like had some new circuit or driver or whateva is there and there is no boost from 3 to 3.6 bateries ?