Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello! New to the forums...

Kloan

Well I finally got the activation email!

Happy to be here and hopefully learn a bunch of new stuff from the regulars.
I'm planning on building my first BR, already ordered the diodes but still looking for a driver source that accepts Paypal. :(

Also trying to find something unique for the host.... we'll see if I can find something before settling on a flashlight! :)

See you on the boards

E

electricmonk9@aol.com

Welcome to LPF! :)

Some people will resell you drivers through paypal if you ask. Check the B/S/T board.

electricmonk9 said:
Welcome to LPF!  :)

Some people will resell you drivers through paypal if you ask.  Check the B/S/T board.
You are like a door man electric monk :) welcoming everyone hahaha

E

electricmonk9@aol.com

Sorry, I've been trying to get my posts up because I need to rep like 3+ people before I forget. ;)

Welcome to the forums! In the B/S/T section, most drivers sold there accept paypal. You can buy the rkcstr drivers with paypal and if you ask you can buy lavadrives with paypal also.

Welcome, You will find alot of awesome stuff here, meet great people, and welcome to the laser hobby :cool:

Kloan said:
Well I finally got the activation email!

Happy to be here and hopefully learn a bunch of new stuff from the regulars.
[highlight]I'm planning on building my first BR, already ordered the diodes but still looking for a driver source that accepts Paypal. :([/highlight]
Also trying to find something unique for the host.... we'll see if I can find something before settling on a flashlight! :)

See you on the boards
PM DrLava. He will accept paypal