Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello LPF I am new

hoo7h

I see you have not taken the time to put 'your country' in your profile-- ummm?

Last time we had a thread like this it turned out to be a WL spammer...

WL is wrong on more levels than we have time to explain to you..

do a little homework-try the search..WL has harmed our 'hobby' in many ways..

WL spammer hmm, I smell accusation :wtf:
Anyway, I have never dealt with WL, I have never spoken about WL except in this thread, why don't you do a little homework and search in my post before you throw accusations

I did search about WL, Of course the are not THE laser company, but they have a really interesting laser saber thing xD
kiddin, they are bad I get it now :D

If you've never dealt with WL then you had no place arguing on their behalf with people who have dealt with them. Try and show a little respect to the community your trying to be a part of.

hoo7h

If you've never dealt with WL then you had no place arguing on their behalf with people who have dealt with them. Try and show a little respect to the community your trying to be a part of.

What do you mean by respect ?
Do you expect me to say: Yes sir you are %100 right and I am wrong ?
We were having a discussing, respect is already exist.
And I am not the one who has been throwing accusations, I didn't bitch about it and I toke it friendly.

not accusing- just letting you know what we have seen before- you took me wrong-
There is a lot on this forum to enjoy and learn from- lets just change the topic back to welcoming you and leave any debate on WL for some other day.

It still would be nice if you added your location in your profile. When people meet in person it is often the second thing they exchange after thier names- I btw am Len-
didnt catch your first name?

hoo7h

not accusing- just letting you know what we have seen before- you took me wrong-
There is a lot on this forum to enjoy and learn from- lets just change the topic back to welcoming you and leave any debate on WL for some other day.

It still would be nice if you added your location in your profile. When people meet in person it is often the second thing they exchange after thier names- I btw am Len-
didnt catch your first name?

Hi Len nice to meet you !
I am Ameer

My username has a different meaning :crackup:, you don't want to know :p

Wow- you are a long way from Texas!!
Aside from your interest in building lasers what is going on with you over there?
I think maybe you are an English teacher..just a guess from your posts..
We AFAIK do not have very many members from your area.
WE are paying $3.65 per gallon of gas here- how much is it there??

GL on your builds- PM if I can help..Len

hoo7h

Wow- you are a long way from Texas!!
Aside from your interest in building lasers what is going on with you over there?
I think maybe you are an English teacher..just a guess from your posts..
We AFAIK do not have very many members from your area.
WE are paying $3.65 per gallon of gas here- how much is it there??

GL on your builds- PM if I can help..Len

Well, hot weather, stuff are getting burned without a laser xD

I am studying in college, chemical engineering ;)
I am still a junior but we a have like system you get paid like an employee while you are studying, I am gonna say working and studying.

I think the main reason we don't see a lot of Saudies here is that lasers above 1mw, or 5mw not sure, are not allowed to be sold in shops and you must search for someone who have them.

Damn 3.65 per gallon, I would of buy a bicycle :cryyy:
I pay around 15 cents per letter, I fill my Camry for around $5 :drool:

Last edited: