Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello LPF I am new

hoo7h

Howdy all

I am new in LPF as you can see
My history in lasers is not much but I have tried a number

I am looking to build a 2w Blue laser
Its seems like a lot of people here are familiar with the high out put laser
I have tried the 1mw red laser, the 5mw green laser, and a laser used for rifle aiming out put around 200mw

After I finish my 2w blue I will build a violet laser its my favorite color

Hope I will have a good times around here with ya all

See ya around

WELCOME Newcomer-- read the stickies -use the search to find your own answers- enjoy the forum and PLEASE if you dont mind- PUT your location in your profile-- it is really important if you ever want any help--
if you just post your location in a thread it will be useless

.personal .profile-- fill it out. plz

Last edited:
Get goggles if you wanna make that kind of power jump, or own high powered lasers at all for that matter

welcome.gif
to the Forum....
Don't forget to read the FAQs...the Stickies
and the Forum Rules..
http://laserpointerforums.com/tou.htm

If you plan on buying anything on the Forum....
PLEASE read this first...

6 Steps To Prevent You From Getting Scammed

and PLEASE don't forget to read to this....

39 Reasons NOT to Buy From Wicked Lasers

If you do get a Laser or already have one be sure
to get appropriate Laser Safety Goggles/Glasses...

Get Some Safety Goggles Now!

Enjoy your stay...

Jerry

You can contact us at any time on our Website: J.BAUER Electronics

hoo7h

Thanks guys for the warm welcome
tbh I always this of WL as the masters
Why do people here hate them ?

Because they sell their lasers as being more powerful than they really are and overcharge. Although they do have a polished professional look, you overpay for it.

hoo7h

They have many safety options and tbh if there host is being sold out side it would be sold for $100
Plus the give you warranty and support and you can bitch at them if you are unhappy
Also batteries and charger and safety glasses
plus its already made you don't need to do anything your self

tbh its a good deal for the 1W arctic, a bit expensive though as you said

Last edited:
If you look up lazerer.com, you'll find everything that WL offers you and more for much less and they'll honestly stand by their power rating.

Or survival lasers, a high quality american product with support even here on the LP forums and less expensive that WL. I have a WL laser and they're saftey features are there pretty much just so you can say they are there, not a lot of usefulness to them.

Last edited:

hoo7h

About Lazerer vs WL
In Lazerer site
Shipping
We are NOT responsible for any lose, demage to the package during the shipping process.

In WL site
Other shipping questions. : Wicked Lasers
If you received an incorrect item(s) or a damaged product, please contact us at the "I need to exchange or return my laser" department here. We will investigate your clai

Also
Spyder 3 Arctic Blue Laser Pointer | Wicked Lasers
Put the mouse on the airplane picture
Guaranted Delivery Worldwide or your money back.
Wicked Lasers guarantees delivery to every country in the world, or we'll send a complete refund including shipping.

It's our mission to ensure that Wicked Lasers customer is a customer for life.

How about this ?, they have a waaaaaaay better customer support as well as shipping policy, good looking laser, and all the other stuff they are known for.

Last edited:
How about this ?, they have a waaaaaaay better customer support as well as shipping policy, good looking laser, and all the other stuff they are known for.

Then why don't you go ahead, and order from WL?

Just don't come crying after you realize you overpaid for a crappy, overpriced, underspec laser.

Edit: About their "way better customer service"... would that be the same service department that took money, didn't ship lasers at all, or for months at a time, and plainly ignored their customers for months?

Even now I'm aware of a situation where WL has screwed a guy, and tried to fix the situation 3 times... and STILL the laser he has in hand is underspec.

I guess the question is "way better" than what? A pile of...
fake_dog_doo_grass_small.jpg

Last edited:

hoo7h

Then why don't you go ahead, and order from WL?

Just don't come crying after you realize you overpaid for a crappy, overpriced, underspec laser.

Edit: About their "way better customer service"... would that be the same service department that took money, didn't ship lasers at all, or for months at a time, and plainly ignored their customers for months?

Even now I'm aware of a situation where WL has screwed a guy, and tried to fix the situation 3 times... and STILL the laser he has in hand is underspec.

I guess the question is "way better" than what? A pile of...
fake_dog_doo_grass_small.jpg

I wont buy from them because I can make my own 2w laser and I have time for this
I am also not interested in there warranty as shipping from my country is a bit difficult

And about people getting screwed, the story isn't simple as that, complete it please so we can see the situations from both angles so we can judge

We aren't telling you this because of misplaced prejudice, is from our experience that we've found WL to be a fancy name and website with prices too high for their product and inconsistent customer service. Your free to believe what you wish, but you may want to hold your toung for now until you've built up some experience ordering lasers from several different suppliers.

Last edited:
And about people getting screwed, the story isn't simple as that, complete it please so we can see the situations from both angles so we can judge

Oh really? It's not that simple? What side am I missing? WL's side where they take money and don't ship out lasers for MONTHS on end?

Here's one scenario, order placed. 3 months go by.

No lasers.

Request for refund is ignored. Countless emails, and voicemails are ignored.

Lawyer is involved. Refund is given, with absolutely ZERO communication from company.

So yes, it is that simple.

WL = SHIT.

Last edited:
I wont buy from them because I can make my own 2w laser and I have time for this
I am also not interested in there warranty as shipping from my country is a bit difficult

I see you have not taken the time to put 'your country' in your profile-- ummm?

Last time we had a thread like this it turned out to be a WL spammer...

WL is wrong on more levels than we have time to explain to you..

do a little homework-try the search..WL has harmed our 'hobby' in many ways..